Msa's Thread/Post with Links for Newbies...

Nonie

Does anyone remember what the discussion was called? I'm trying to find it to share the tips with my friend but cannot locate it. I don't remember if it was part of a discussion or a thread on its own. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

MAMATO

I think it was something like Beginner's guide to healthy hair, if I am not mistaken...but I am not sure :)

Nonie

i tried looking for it, but couldn't find it. i sent her a pm.

Me too. I searched "manual" in Titles but nothing came up, which is why I thought she perhaps piggybacked on someone's thread. I'll send her a PM too.

Lucky's Mom, I checked her siggy before doing a forum Search and the snot took it out. Maybe if I send her umpteen PMs she'll put it back. :angeldevi She has a nerve making me work so hard for something she created to save me the trouble. :rolleyes:

JustKiya

I think it's gone poof - assuming she started it, there are no threads started by her, according the the search doohickey.....

Nonie

I think it's gone poof - assuming she started it, there are no threads started by her, according the the search doohickey.....

I noticed that. Anyway, unless there's an objection to it, when she emails me a copy, I will post it as I think it was a very thoughtful thing she did to create that for not just newbies but even oldies needing a refresher. It's threads like that, the one started by Gymfreak/Artemis, another started by Locabouthair, Yvette's journey, DSD's tutorials, etc that I keep referring back to.... And I know I'm not alone, so hopefully we can get it back. I also send a ticket to mods to ask about it so I'll y'all posted.