MSM - anyone still use?

msniq

CurlyCrly said:
How are they working for you? I may get mine from there when I finish the GNC MSM next month.

I like it and it seems to have a positive effect. I mean I have been treating my hair well so I don't know if it is the sole reason but I do not have anycomplaints. When I was taking Biotin I was breaking out. MSM has not given me any side effects.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I take 2,000 mgs a day. I've been taking it for a year. I can tell the difference in my hair. When I ran out and was off of it for a month I had shedding issuses. The same shedding issues I had before I started taking msm. When I started back on msm my shedding issues stopped.

balisi

CurlyCrly, I'm taking the capsule form of MSM. I noticed growth after about 10 days, and was absolutely amazed! I have also tried adding it to my conditioner and my hair was incredibly soft and less frizzy. I noticed a couple of headaches when I increased my dosage, but this side effect seems to have passed.

Jenai

I take 1,000mgs a day. It makes my hair grow in finer and smoother. I haven't noticed any difference in shedding though.