MSM Hair Nightmares!

I take MSM 1000mg, three times a day. I had horrible nightmares about my hair:

- My long waist length hair turned into snakes went around my neck, tried to KILL me while I was sleeping!

- Hair Fatal Attraction "Fatal Attraction" the hairdressers tried to kill me because I had a long hair than theirs, it was a CRAZY and SCARY! After they stabbed me with a knife behind my back, I woke up and still feel the PAIN!

-I went to the salon and I asked the hairdresser for a wash and rollset, she purposely trimmed my 5 inches of hair, I passed out over the chair then I DIED!

-Hair STAR WARS! wtf??!!

-I went BALD then woke up such of relieved that I still have my hair, goodness!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I seriously need to stop taking those MSM vitamins, I really believe this isnt vitamin, it s a dream DRUG! :lachen:

Does this crap happened to yall?????

Galleta

yeah i always had crazy dreams when i took msm, but they weren't hair related. one time i had a dream that i had twins, and i was driving them around in a honda CRV with a white nanny.

i also had a nightmare that was similar to the movie called the ring.

MonPetite

GOODNESS!

I had dreams about raspberries and playing in autumn leaves on MSM, when I tried it, and I stopped because it was too real. :lachen:

How can you guys keeping taking this? I'd be so scared! :blush:

More power to you though! :yep:

I have a recipe for an MSM conditioner in my recipe folder to get some of the benefits of MSM without taking it internally if the nightmares get to be too much! :lachen:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Hair Star Wars??? :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

This thread is TOO funny! :lachen:

Try drinking more water. I took 3000 mg of MSM and 10 mg of biotin and drank tons of water. I never had bad dreams, and never broke out in pimples :yep:

tricie

Hair Star Wars??? :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

This thread is TOO funny! :lachen:

Try drinking more water. I took 3000 mg of MSM and 10 mg of biotin and drank tons of water. I never had bad dreams, and never broke out in pimples :yep:

Ditto, except I have weird dreams every once in awhile anyway! :drunk:

ebzonix

Well maybe your dosage was apart of the problem. I've never taken them 3 times a day, seems sort of wrong.. But maybe you should lay off.

Menina Preta

This is the reason why I don't want to take this stuff since I already have crazy dreams already..:ohwell:

Yup...I was researching MSM today on the boards and the vivid dreams side effect freaked me out too much to try MSM. I'll stick with my One A Day multivitamin for women, lol.

GinnyP

I take MSM 1000mg, three times a day. I had horrible nightmares about my hair:

- My long waist length hair turned into snakes went around my neck, tried to KILL me while I was sleeping!

- Hair Fatal Attraction "Fatal Attraction" the hairdressers tried to kill me because I had a long hair than theirs, it was a CRAZY and SCARY! After they stabbed me with a knife behind my back, I woke up and still feel the PAIN!

-I went to the salon and I asked the hairdresser for a wash and rollset, she purposely trimmed my 5 inches of hair, I passed out over the chair then I DIED!

-Hair STAR WARS! wtf??!!

-I went BALD then woke up such of relieved that I still have my hair, goodness!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I seriously need to stop taking those MSM vitamins, I really believe this isnt vitamin, it s a dream DRUG! :lachen:

Does this crap happened to yall?????
Too funny!!! yes I used to have crzy dreams too and they feel so real I wake up not wanting to talk to anyone about them

naturalgurl

No crazy dreams here, but I use it topically. I mix it with my amla oil. Some MSM are not pure. Be sure to get the pure kind. Some have fossil fuel derivatives and I think that may be the culprit. I don't know, but I'd stop taking whatever it is and read the label. If it's the pure MSM, then try it on the scalp. I think a fair amount gets absorbed through your scalp, maybe you're overdosing???:spinning: