MSM Updates from Natural ladies please

SweetNic_JA

I've heard many ladies say that MSM help to loosen the coils in their natural hair. Is this a long or short term effect? I would like to loosen my coils only because my hair is EXTRA EXTRA difficult to manage when it's dry but, I don't want to do it with any chemicals. I'm thinking that a consistent regimen of MSm will help

When I get at least 3 inches. I will try and let you know. Would this be the vitamins or applying directly to the hair?

I'm referring to the vitamins/supplements either through pills or by the powdered stuff.
I used to take it years ago like '00 and '01 but that was before I knew anything about hair care and never paid attention to how it affected my texture.

I think most naturals have a difficult time combing their hair when dry, I don't know that MSM will help that. I am not really good with hair typing but I wouldn't say my hair is tightly coiled, they look more like ringlets. Anyway my hair is impossible to comb if I just wash and go or just let it airdry without braiding it. Honestly I think if that is what your aiming for chemicals may be the only thing to get you there.

Personally i believe MSM works very well!! when i was a child before the age of 13 my hair was very soft, as i grew older and began eating junk food for x amount of years, my texture coasened. What i noticed in the first time i took MSM in 2002, my texture grew in softer and my sides began to grow in straight and flatter this was during a 3 month peiod i didn't know at the time that i was the MSM. Now when i read all these posts on MSM loosening texture, i realised it could be MSM. i purchased Pure crystal form and after two weeks my texture began to soften and wave more. I stopped and restarted about 3 days now plus i use MTG, i'm going to keep taking the supplements, which i belive is restoring my true texture as when i was a child.

Back