MSM

apemay1969

I'm a little frustrated. :wallbash: You may say, what else is new, but I did a search for MSM in our forum and the results are nil. No results found.

Now, I know that y'all are using MSM. Some in conjunction with other supplements like Biotin and B vitamins. I've read the posts myself.

Why come I can't find them then? Check for yourself if you think I'm being lazy.:grin:

My point, you ask, I would like to hear about some benefits and problems that you have had from taking MSM. I'm sure it's out there on the forum, but I can't find it.

Anywho, I just bought some and took it last night along with my 10,000 mg of Biotin, B complex, flaxseed, GTF Chromium, and 2 horse pill multivitamins. I took 1500 mg and I'm going to bump it to 3000 in a week. I've been chugging water also.

I was doing some research online and I found that because the sulphur balances the pH level in our bodies, we become optimized so to speak. Like our computers after a virus/spyware scan.

Hair and nails benefit, skin and internal organs benefits. Supposedly is great for Candida which I have a systemic problem with. There is a major detox effect and that's why some people get breakouts and headaches.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

Empress Yahudah

Your Right for some reason the search function or tag function doesnt work for MSM.
You can try surching "sulfur" and a few threads will come up

apemay1969

A, how did you know you have candida? how were you dx?

Usually twice a year by my family physician. I don't self diagnose the yeast. I'm too sensitive to soaps and gels to always think it's that. If hydrocortisone doesn't work, I call my doctor and get a smear done.