MTG 2 update

FeelinIt

Don't feel like typing much because I just got home from Dallas to Houston because of the Hurricane. anyway here it is. I see some change. Do you? I've been using MTG from about the second or third week of April up until now. I've skipped about two to three weeks of use because of laziness throughout the whole process. Started out at about once a week and then increased to once every other day with one wash day a week on Sunday. I've since been using the bun method for about a month and will continue to do so. I am about 5-6 inches from bra strap. I am optimistic that I will be about 2 inches from bra strap by the end of December. I'll be doing other things to reach that point.

Here it is: http://public.fotki.com/Inspiration/mtg_update_2/

secretdiamond said:
wow. that's a lot of growth. I'm so happy for u!!!!!!

I'm getting a little excited too. I may just reach bra strap by early next year. I do have to get it trimmed and I'll be bunning it for a while. I'll probably press it again by years end to post another update. And my hair there is not even pressed straight at the root. So it is a little longer than that.

:) Nice growth... Hair looks very healthy...
Please keep us updated...
I love before and after progress pictures...
Congrats again:)

Last edited:
LadyZ said:
:) Nice growth... Hair looks very healthy...
Please keep us updated...
I love before and after progress pictures...
Congrats again:)

Thanks! I think I'll be there in no time.

Do ya'll use mtg w/sulfur as a leave in, if so for how long. I've got some in my cabinet still looking at me. The smell is very strong, and I have to be careful...don't want to freak out my clients!

belleza said:
Do ya'll use mtg w/sulfur as a leave in, if so for how long. I've got some in my cabinet still looking at me. The smell is very strong, and I have to be careful...don't want to freak out my clients!

I use it on my scalp about 3 times a week. You don't have to wash it out. THe smell is very strong, I used essential oils of sweet orange and Eucalyptus to mask the smell and it works great...no sausage smell.;)

LABETT said:
Congrats, Way to Go.

Thanks guys. My next challenge is to thicken my hair up. Its one of the reasons I went natural because my permed hair was looking thin. I'll update at the end of December. I can't wait..

Alli77 said:
I use it on my scalp about 3 times a week. You don't have to wash it out. THe smell is very strong, I used essential oils of sweet orange and Eucalyptus to mask the smell and it works great...no sausage smell.;)

Thanks Alli, the EO's did the trick!

Back