MTG HELP!!!

hunnybunny81

I know I'm late to the MTG party but I think I've decided to hop on the train and give it a try...

1. What do you mix with it to mask the smell?
2.How often do you apply it?
3.Do you apply it to the scalp only? Do you massage it in?
4.How long do you leave it on for(in between washes)?
5.Do you use on wet or dry hair?
6.What style do you wear your hair when using MTG?

However I am LOST as to how to use it...any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!

KathyMay

1. What do you mix with it to mask the smell? nothing I put it on at night so the smell doesn't bother me.

2.How often do you apply it? 2x-3x a week

3.Do you apply it to the scalp only? Do you massage it in? I apply it just to the scalp and rub it with my hands

4.How long do you leave it on for(in between washes)? one and a half week

5.Do you use on wet or dry hair? Both

6.What style do you wear your hair when using MTG? protective styles mostly sew ins, braids and buns.

determine3

1. What do you mix with it to mask the smell? I use it straight in the evening. In the morning, the smell is usually gone but I spray sta sof fro or water/peppermint oil mix to add a fresh scent.
2.How often do you apply it? Every night or every other night. Depends on my mood.
3.Do you apply it to the scalp only? Do you massage it in? Scalp only, no massage.
4.How long do you leave it on for(in between washes)? I leave it on all week.
5.Do you use on wet or dry hair? Dry hair
6.What style do you wear your hair when using MTG? At first, I applied in between cornrows but now, I have a weave so inbetween tracks.

MTG works! Good luck.

devin

1. What do you mix with it to mask the smell?i don't mix it with anything, the smell doesn't bother me
2.How often do you apply it? i apply it 3x's/wk, except for when it is time to relax( i don't apply 2 wks b-4 or 2 wks after relaxer)
3.Do you apply it to the scalp only? Do you massage it in? I apply it to the scalp and then massage it in.
4.How long do you leave it on for(in between washes)? i only wash once a wk, so it is left in from friday to friday when i wash my hair.
5.Do you use on wet or dry hair? i use it on wet and dry hair.
6.What style do you wear your hair when using MTG? i usually wear a bun or ponytail.

Tiffany

1. What do you mix with it to mask the smell? peppermint oil

2.How often do you apply it? 4-5 times a week. sometimes 3-4

3.Do you apply it to the scalp only? scalp & a little on my ends

Do you massage it in? Yes, I massage my scalp

4.How long do you leave it on for(in between washes)? At least 24hrs

5.Do you use on wet or dry hair? both

6.What style do you wear your hair when using MTG? I pull it back in a bun. Wig or instant weave on top.

Hope it works for you. It def. gives good results!

shellzfoshizzle

1. What do you mix with it to mask the smell? nothing to mask the smell, but I do mix it with WGO
2.How often do you apply it? every other dog
3.Do you apply it to the scalp only? Do you massage it in? I leave it in and in my rough spots I massage it in.
4.How long do you leave it on for(in between washes)? I wash once a week so it stays on all week long
5.Do you use on wet or dry hair? I apply it to wet scalp/hair after I wash because someone says it decreases the smell...it does alittle...then throughout the week I apply it to dry hair/scalp
6.What style do you wear your hair when using MTG? I wear rollersets and ponytails.

toinette

Tricking the president
1. What do you mix with it to mask the smell?
-nothing

2.How often do you apply it?
-every other day or every 2 days.

3.Do you apply it to the scalp only? Do you massage it in?
-i apply it on my scalp only. i part my hair and apply with my fingers.

4.How long do you leave it on for(in between washes)?
- i leave it on until i wash my hair. i dont apply MTG for 2 or 3 days before i wash however.

5.Do you use on wet or dry hair?
- dry hair

6.What style do you wear your hair when using MTG?
-i wear my hair down mostly. i pin the front back sometimes with bobby pins