MTG UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

2buttonsnow3

:eek: Got your attention. well i hope, i put MTG on my scalp today and it made me feel so nauseau (the smell ) horribllllllllllleeeeeeeeee. I mix african best oil in it,because it has a good smell, but that did not hold the smell off.the naseau gave me a headache.I just washed my hair out with clarifying shampoo. I am really debating on whether or not i will use it again. How did you hide the smell? if i can not hide it i will chuck it :eek:

MrsQueeny

I mixed mine with castor oil and lemongrass essential oil. I would wash my hair, apply it straight to the scalp and then spray surge or a leave in on top. That seemed to take care of the smell. I think others have had success with other products too. Q

Tee

2buttonsnow3 said:
:eek: Got your attention. well i hope, i put MTG on my scalp today and it made me feel so nauseau (the smell ) horribllllllllllleeeeeeeeee. I mix african best oil in it,because it has a good smell, but that did not hold the smell off.the naseau gave me a headache.I just washed my hair out with clarifying shampoo. I am really debating on whether or not i will use it again. How did you hide the smell? if i can not hide it i will chuck it :eek:

I found a lot of ladies posted things that helped on the recipe board I think. But I did a search and saw a lot of tips for hiding the smell. Happy Hunting!!
If you dont find anything just PM me. I am going to shower and wash my hair but I remember saving a tip or two in one of my blogs. I will go find it if needed. HTH

CutiePie0Five

oooo how i hated that stuff! I used it twice and gave it up! there was no way i could get over that smell. If i didn't smell like bacon grease, I smelled like sulfur or some type of metal...It just had to go.

Hope you find a solution though...

2buttonsnow3

All you ladies who added something to it how much of the other oil did you add to the mtg and how much mtg was in a bottle ?:perplexed

HoneyDew

I could never see how some ladies can use that stuff day in and day out!.

It stinks!!

I tried it a couple of times and it is just not worth it, to me.

Tee

HoneyDew said:
I could never see how some ladies can use that stuff day in and day out!.

It stinks!!

I tried it a couple of times and it is just not worth it, to me.

ITA. It smells worse than bacon grease to me. I purchased it thinking, well I can handle bacon grease. But that stuff is strong. A co-worker of mine wears it and sometimes I smell it very well on her and other times I do not smell it all. (she uses it straight.)