Mud Puddle Bentonite Hair Wash

McQuay30

Ok I rcvd mine about two weeks ago before I tried i had dyed my hair with a permanent color so maybe that is affecting my results but it does nothing for my hair. Yes it is easier to apply but i feel i use more bcuz my hair dont feel coated, no curl popping and no moisture, i will use it again and may tweak it. Scent ok but i like terr more so the tingles and scalp stimulation.

HanaKuroi

McQuay30 said:
Ok I rcvd mine about two weeks ago before I tried i had dyed my hair with a permanent color so maybe that is affecting my results but it does nothing for my hair. Yes it is easier to apply but i feel i use more bcuz my hair dont feel coated, no curl popping and no moisture, i will use it again and may tweak it. Scent ok but i like terr more so the tingles and scalp stimulation.

What type of terr do you use?

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Ogoma

I used mud puddle this morning. I liked it. My hair felt clean and soft. It was not messy to apply. I stopped using terresentials because it was too messy, this will definitely replace it when I want to do a clay treatment. If they have a sale, I will pick up some more containers.

biancaelyse

This sounds fascinating. I have a large jar of bentonite clay powder on my vanity and I will try to replicate a small batch at home with my aloe vera and essential oils.

Rastafarai

Bump.

Not sure if this is still available as I cannot purchase anywhere online. Any suggestions on where I can get a similar hair wash?