Musical Prodigy Sues And Wins After Girlfriend Deletes His Scholarship Offer

Atthatday

Every knee shall bow...
@Queenie: Exactly, she wanted to lay around with him, committed crimes to keep him with her, and guess what? She’s still NOT with him.

Then again, she’s mean and miserable. She may have thought, whether we’re together or not, I don’t want him to be successful. Treacherous!!

I hope every person reads the article and stays away from her. A hopeful wish, because one can change their appearance, name, etc., very easily, and continue on with ratchet behavior.

Last edited:

luckiestdestiny

@luckiestdestiny
You forget we're Canadian, our legal system doesn't work the same.

I think when he wrote that he wouldn't be able to collect, he had already been in the process of trying, the Montreal Gazette had stated.

Here's how it works in Ontario:
The onus is on YOU the creditor to find out where the person lives and what assets they have in order to file a writ.

He's havinga hard time accessing her in any way, since she's disappeared/blocked him

"Ontario does not have a “province-wide” registry for filing writs. Instead, Ontario is divided into districts, each with a separate sheriff’s office that can enforce writs only for property located in that particular district. The practical consequence is that a creditor will have to determine the location(s) in Ontario of debtor’s property, and file a writ with the sheriff’s office for each district where property is located. A creditor can file a writ of seizure and sale within six years of obtaining an order or judgment. A writ must be renewed every six years after the date of filing or it will expire."
Oh shoot. Okay that's right. I'm thinking about him being in the U.S for school and thinking maybe they are both here now and the ruling was under our courts. But then that would still be complicated.

After reading your rules:
That sucks. I would have to have a detective on that especially if you only have ix years to file. I might as well go all the way since she had to go there. I mean he had enough to go to court why not go the extra step...you know just because :giggle: .

metro_qt

Oh shoot. Okay that's right. I'm thinking about him being in the U.S for school and thinking maybe they are both here now and the ruling was under our courts. But then that would still be complicated.

After reading your rules:
That sucks. I would have to have a detective on that especially if you only have ix years to file. I might as well go all the way since she had to go there. I mean he had enough to go to court why not go the extra step...you know just because :giggle: .
@luckiestdestiny
She ruins my life, you damn skippy I am setting up a go fund me to get a private detective to find her and my 300 000$ !!!

The gall and nerve of her!

nysister

It does not surprise me that she is who she is but white guys like them seemingly docile.{shrugs}. He should have seen this or something else sadistic and/or manipulative coming a mile away. People just don't suddenly become evil.