My 1st PUFF after the BC! ~~PICS~~

Honey-Dip

Here are pics of my 1st attempt at making a puff since the BC 2 days ago:I am open to any healthy suggestions on how to make it look bettter

Last edited:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
cute! i still havent figured how to do one on my natural hair. its uncooperative. any tips

Honey-Dip

cute! i still havent figured how to do one on my natural hair. its uncooperative. any tips
Girl, me, tips? I am NEW to this. I just cowashed my hair, detangled gently and used water, fantasia IC gel (brown) and the Hawaiin Silky 14 in 1 leave in con. I brushed the sides up with my denman, used a knee high to wrap around the puff and tightened it until it was the size i wanted & tied it off. Put my scarf of for 20 mins and Voila...my 1st puff. :yep:

Beautiful!!! How long did you transition?
It was 12 1/2 months.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Girl, me, tips? I am NEW to this. I just cowashed my hair, detangled gently and used water, fantasia IC gel (brown) and the Hawaiin Silky 14 in 1 leave in con. I brushed the sides up with my denman, used a knee high to wrap around the puff and tightened it until it was the size i wanted & tied it off. Put my scarf of for 20 mins and Voila...my 1st puff. :yep:

It was 12 1/2 months.

hmm you mixed Hawaiian silky w/ gel? that didnt give you white residue? i stopped using Hawaiian silky because it didnt mix w/ my gels...maybe it was because you used the brown gel. hmmmm

Honey-Dip

hmm you mixed Hawaiian silky w/ gel? that didnt give you white residue? i stopped using Hawaiian silky because it didnt mix w/ my gels...maybe it was because you used the brown gel. hmmmm

Yep, no residue. I did not use that much. Just a little.

Kurly K

looks good!!! only suggestion i have is to trie sum mango butter by elasta qp on the edges it will make them really smooth thats what i use :eek:) pics in my fotki