My Assimilation to LHCF Complete! - Fotki

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Dear Ladies,

My assimilation to the LHCF is complete! I started viewing this site in September 06, joined in October 06 and NOW I have created a Fotki Album to document my progress using all the wonderful information and encouragement obtained here.

I only have 5 photos, but feel free to check it out. I will be adding more hopefully soon. I know I have a long way to go, but with your continued enthusiasm and encouragment I know I can make it.

pw = poostrands

MrsBKJ

lmao at assimilation....
your hair is very pretty esp after the trim; it does grow unevenly like you said mines quite similar grows faster on one side than the other. good luck with the growth and thanks for sharing

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
RachiQue said:
lmao at assimilation....
your hair is very pretty esp after the trim; it does grow unevenly like you said mines quite similar grows faster on one side than the other. good luck with the growth and thanks for sharing
Thank you!

Mystic

Your hair looks healthy so far. With the help you will get here, can't wait to see the next chapter of your hair in a few months......

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Congratulations on getting your album up! It's a good place to document all your successes to come. Your hair looks like you are off to a very good start!:)

shunta

Congrats on setting up your fotki. I need to go ahead and get one, too.:perplexed You have nice hair and are very pretty.:)

Country gal

Pretty hair. Thanks for sharing pics that actually show your hair. Good job on the album. Now get some more up.

I like the picture of you with full weave. You have a beautiful smile.

rdm

Wow!!! I love your curly roller set!!!! Keep up the good work. I am new to the board to and I enjoy all of the suggestions we can get here.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Thank you! I love your wish list:
Wish List: A ponytail like Sade's in the "Love is Stronger Than Pride" video! I might have to steal that!

Your hair is lovely!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Country gal said:
Pretty hair. Thanks for sharing pics that actually show your hair. Good job on the album. Now get some more up.

I like the picture of you with full weave. You have a beautiful smile.

You are so kind! You too! Stay tuned for more photos!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
POSTSCRIPT:

I am responding to the thread Fotki Pet Peeves. I did not know how to change my settings to allow for comments. I have remedied this (I welcome your comments). I hope to post additonal pics soon!

Password = poostrands