My Brazilian Keratin Treatment Application

Vintageglam

Turned out great - what flat iron do you use? do you like the MT Keratin?

OT - your little one is too cute Angel eyes!

soulfusion

Boy, you have the process down pat! How long did it actually take from start to finish? It looks great. Thanks for the tutorial.

Oh and tell your dd I love her hair baubles and that she's very pretty.

Vintageglam

^^^ Agree with the above your technique is good. This is why I want to do the next treatment myself. I got a friend to do the first one for confidence sake. I will have a crack at the next one.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Boy, you have the process down pat! How long did it actually take from start to finish? It looks great. Thanks for the tutorial.

Oh and tell your dd I love her hair baubles and that she's very pretty.

It took me about three hours to complete.

DD says thank you!

MyAngelEyez~C~U

^^^ Agree with the above your technique is good. This is why I want to do the next treatment myself. I got a friend to do the first one for confidence sake. I will have a crack at the next one.

It's really pretty easy to apply yourself. The only other thing I'd tell people to get is some heat protective finger mittens or something. The hair get really HOT, lol.

Stella B.

Aww...nice vid, Angeleyes!!I liked all that swang you had after your BKT. Looks good, and your daughter is a cutie!!!

mizzdee

I noticed that you didn't put much of the treatment on your hair...is that true for all BKT applications? I was just asking because I have seen the process done and it seems like the hair was completely soaked.

Btw great results! Loved the swang.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

I noticed that you didn't put much of the treatment on your hair...is that true for all BKT applications? I was just asking because I have seen the process done and it seems like the hair was completely soaked.

Btw great results! Loved the swang.

Yeah, I put enough to coat my hair but not soak it. I did this treatment on my daughter and used to much product. It was sticky, tacky, and hard to comb. It did not turn out well at all:nono:.

caribgirl

You did a terrific job and your results look great with lots of swang. Your dd is too adorable and I love her hair too. Thanks for sharing!

Moniquenuss

Ok my next treatment will be in may right before graduation, Ill make a video then. Im just going to need help editing it because its a long process

Janet'

Very Nice!!!! AngelEyez, you make it look so easy...I want to try this when I wear my hair straight in July. Thanks for the demo!

Oyekade

I love your hair and the color, it looks so glossy. I really want to try that marcia bkt, i heard it is better for coarse hair. where did you get the big one? I have only seen it in small sample size on ebay

MrsHdrLe

AngelEyez, Thank you for sharing. You make it look so easy I'm in the process of saving to have it done in the salon the first time to see how it goes. I don't know why I'm so nervous about the product, but it seems that everyone who's done it is very satisified with the results. I take it there were no problems with fumes? I'm tardy to the party here, so I really appreciate your step by step video. It is very helpful. Thanks Again

OT: Your daughter is a cutie pie. I :love4: her hair baubles too!

OTT: How's the wedding planning going? We're coming down to the wire here. NOW I'm starting to stress a little.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Great video! So do you think this is the brand you will stick with from now on?

I dunno...It's so hard to get that I'll probably try out QOD Gold when I run out of this one. If I am able to get more MT, Then I think I would stick with it.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

AngelEyez, Thank you for sharing. You make it look so easy I'm in the process of saving to have it done in the salon the first time to see how it goes. I don't know why I'm so nervous about the product, but it seems that everyone who's done it is very satisified with the results. I take it there were no problems with fumes? I'm tardy to the party here, so I really appreciate your step by step video. It is very helpful. Thanks Again

OT: Your daughter is a cutie pie. I :love4: her hair baubles too!

OTT: How's the wedding planning going? We're coming down to the wire here. NOW I'm starting to stress a little.

I think we are going to keep it small n simple..like Justice of the Peace simple, LOL. We'll have a nice reception/party though, and we are looking at doing it late summer.

Oh, and fumes were non-existant:yep:.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

I love your hair and the color, it looks so glossy. I really want to try that marcia bkt, i heard it is better for coarse hair. where did you get the big one? I have only seen it in small sample size on ebay

I got mine on Ebay, and it was the only time I've seen that size for sale on there.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Okay, here's my hair 48 hours post treatment. Still haven't washed yet, but will post more pics when I do.

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-03-22 at 12.41 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2010-03-22 at 12.41 #3.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo on 2010-03-22 at 12.41.jpg
    Photo on 2010-03-22 at 12.41.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 7