My CO Wash Experiment

B

ballet_bun

First I put Suave Professionals Humectant on my dry hair, and left it in for about 20min, then i went in the shower and rinsed it out, and then applied Affirm 5 in 1 on my wet hair, left it in while I showered and ... then I rinsed it out.

The result, no shedding during the comb out, soft new growth and nice slip. Just wanted to share!

Ballet Bun ...
driver.gif

Wonderful results ballet bun. I have a 32oz bottle of the Affirm 5n1 and I will be trying co washes when the weather warms up. It is 5am where I am at now and I wash my hair around 7pm last night and it is still damp. I have the hardest time with my hair airdrying.
frown.gif
But I just love airdrying and hopefully when the weather warms up it will dry quicker. Even when I go to the hair salon it takes forever under the hooded dryer..sigh

Have you tried letting it airdry with a towel wrapped around your head for a while, then airdrying it as you normally would? I tried this last week and it cut down on the drying time.

Ballet Bun ...
driver.gif

Pradalover: Thank you ... my husband says thank you too!

Lunalight7: Thanks ... I still haven't made it too the fabric store. Well, actually I did this weekend, but it was the small one , and they didn't have satin ...
spank.gif
... Bad "Bernina Sy Senter" ... bad ...lol

Can you tell I'm excited to get started on some other things!!!

Ballet Bun ..
driver.gif

Back