My Cousin Has A Hair Growth Secret

Kiadodie

and she ain't trying to tell the family. :look: When we were little her hair never grew. Dont get me wrong, it came to about bra or so but it was very regular degular (I always wanted to use that term lol) but mine always grew to my waist and she was always so jealous. Sometimes, I thought she would cut my hair off in my sleep..yea it was that bad. :look:

Anyway, years later and now she's using something to make her hair GROW and when one of my other cousins asked her what it was she wouldnt' tell her, her petty a** self. :look:

This her hair now PLease dont quote..incase she is on here :spinning::cool:.lol THis is a vent thread but also, what do ya'll think she uses??? My aunt (her mom) told use she puts something at night (oils) and takes some vitamins. Im telling y'all this is a miracle, her hair was NEVER like this.

Last edited:

Tyra

:lol:
Her hair is beautiful. She might be on the board.
I'm seeing people who were all kinds of bald growing up with healthy long hair now. It's hard to pin point what she might be using. With all the accessible information now, she might not be using anything special. Maybe she just switched hair care techniques and is simply retaining the hair she might have all along if she (or her mother) knew better.

Girl...you got a head full of beautiful hair and the keys to hair life on this here board...why are you up here worrying about what your cousin uses? lol
Eta: oooh...your other cousin wants to know. Tell her Google, hair boards, and Youtube are her homegirls.:lol:

Last edited:

Kiadodie

:lol:
Her hair is beautiful. She might be on the board.
I'm seeing people who were all kinds of bald growing up with healthy long hair now. It's hard to pin point what she might be using. With all the accessible information now, she might not be using anything special. Maybe she just switched hair care techniques and is simply maintaining the hair she might have all along if she (or her mother) knew better.

Girl...you got a head full of beautiful and the keys to hair life on this here board...why are you up here worrying about what your cousin uses? lol

Eta: oooh...your other cousin wants to know. Tell her Google, hair boards, and Youtube are her homegirls.:lol:

Girl cause now that I'm getting older, I want to keep my hair lol and you know how it thins out. I really want to know cause it amazes me. It amazed the WHOLE family lol but again she won't share the secret :crybaby:

I know for sure coconut oil and msm is part of what she uses..tahts what my aunt told my mom but she won't tell her everything. :(

Kiadodie

I really don't like the idea of someone knowing something that can benefit others and keeping it to themselves.

Good luck!

Girl, thats' how my aunt is, very competitive. My cousin was never like that but her hair was her weakness. THe rest of us had hair galore but seh was always crying cause her hair didn't grow so I guess it makes sense she's secretive now.:rolleyes: But yea, they're petty like a mug.

I told my little cousin to call my aunt and lie and say her hair is falling out due to stress so maybe she'd tell her the secret....my aunt told her to pray.:look:

Last edited:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Your aunt told her to pray? WOW! That's mean. Even if I didn't like someone I could not purposely without beneficial information to help.

It's probably not a product she is using, but styling technique. She was probably one of those cut her hair every six to eight weeks gal. Or maybe she was a heat junky. I cut my hair up to my nose last year, and shaved the back. I shaved the back about ten times, but have not since November. I still have not cut the rest of my hair and probably won't for another six months. If her hair grew that fast I believe it had something to do with washing, or styling technique.

Plus this forum has a gabillion tips to retain hair as we get older. I am still lightweight annoyed with your family. :naughty::lachen:

Kiadodie

Your aunt told her to pray? WOW! That's mean. Even if I didn't like someone I could not purposely without beneficial information to help.

It's probably not a product she is using, but styling technique. She was probably one of those cut her hair every six to eight weeks gal. Or maybe she was a heat junky. I cut my hair up to my nose last year, and shaved the back. I shaved the back about ten times, but have not since November. I still have not cut the rest of my hair and probably won't for another six months. If her hair grew that fast I believe it had something to do with washing, or styling technique.

Plus this forum has a gabillion tips to retain hair as we get older. I am still lightweight annoyed with your family. :naughty::lachen:

Yea my aunt is petty as hell.

Godsdaughter001

Girl, thats' how my aunt is, very competitive. My cousin was never like that but her hair was her weakness. THe rest of us had hair galore but seh was always crying cause her hair didn't grow so I guess it makes sense she's secretive now.:rolleyes: But yea, they're petty like a mug.

I told my little cousin to call my aunt and lie and say her hair is falling out due to stress so maybe she'd tell her the secret....my aunt told her to pray.:look:

I'm sorry, but :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your aunt sounds like she is a trip!

beingofserenity

Cool another reason to keep taking msm! All of that sounds like it would help her hair a lot plus increase her average growth rate. She is probably taking care of it better now too.

No I'm not sure. We live in different states but thing I know are: she uses some oil EVERY night, she uses coconut oil, MSM and takes protein. Maybe its the consistency of all those things that works for her? I don't know.

Topsido

I like your Aunt. Did you help your cousin when her hair was not growing? Did any of her aunts show her technics? Did you all help her?

Now you all want to know her secret. I won't share it either. Don't mind me though, my petty radar is always on high when people try to pull some slick moves.

beingofserenity

I like your Aunt. Did you help your cousin when her hair was not growing? Did any of her aunts show her technics? Did you all help her?

Now you all want to know her secret. I won't share it either. Don't mind me though, my petty radar is always on high when people try to pull some slick moves.

Lolz

Im happy your cousin finally grew her hair to lobger lengths.

Kiadodie

LMAO there were no slick moves. Girl my hair just grew, naturally I have strong long hair. There was nothing my mom did for me that she didn't do for her. But as a kid I remember her crying and saying to my mom "you treat her hair better".

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

Wow this is some story.
I bet you she keeps her hair protected. When hair is left alone, you retain hella length. MSM is great for joints but it's no hair miracle. I've been taking it faithfully for two years and my hair growth rate is the same.

The question is, what is she doing to retain length and I will be you she doesn't do much to it often.

Just my two cents.

beingofserenity

Wow this is some story.
I bet you she keeps her hair protected. When hair is left alone, you retain hella length. MSM is great for joints but it's no hair miracle. I've been taking it faithfully for two years and my hair growth rate is the same.

The question is, what is she doing to retain length and I will be you she doesn't do much to it often.

Just my two cents.

Have you noticed it making any difference to your hair?

Kiadodie

Wow this is some story.

Just my two cents.

When you say hair left alone meaning no relaxer no manipulation (heat etc)?