My dominican stylist secrets to healthy hair

Lovelylocs

I have never heard of Cioxidil or Klerivatex. I'm gonna check out the link. I'll try to translate for u guys. brb.

Nenah

I have no idea what my stylist puts in my hair I know she washes it with milk and honey by Laflier because they leave that by the sink in the large pump jar but they go into this back room and come out with this really green or mint green conditioner and put it in your hair I asked her
"What is that" ? She says "Conditioner Mommy" What kind ? Oh it's good for the hair in a very thick spanish accent like she can't explain any further.....:lol: But I don't argue because I get put under the steam with the conditioner and than rinsed set and under the dryer and leave with a brand new head.

princesmich

marie170 said:
Hi princes..which crioxidil product does she use on your hair?
oops, i'm not sure which crioxidil product it is, the whole line looks pretty good, i have to snoop some more on my next visit.

princesmich

For natural hair I would use the lafier, rinse with silocona, that's what I do for my daughter, it gives her great shine.

princesmich

kiyaj said:
Princesmich,
Which specific products from the Crioxidil/Lafier lines is she mixing? There are so many products under these links.
Hi Kiyaj,
I'll do more snooping it's a pink condition from the lafier line, i have to check out the crioxidil line product for you.

Simon

Hey every1 how u doing im new on this Forum, im a hair technician and a colorist for kleravitex products. we opened our new webiste at www.kleravitex.com with Online Store inlcuded. You can obtain our products there and any questions uve got there is a phone number in there to contact us!!!!!!.
BTW Crioxidil is a good product but a little expensive. kleravitex is a full line of products made in Venezuela. The products are cheap but VERY GOOD in quality.

la flaca

Nappyme said:
"What is that" ? She says "Conditioner Mommy" What kind ? Oh it's good for the hair in a very thick spanish accent like she can't explain any further.....:lol: But I don't argue because I get put under the steam with the conditioner and than rinsed set and under the dryer and leave with a brand new head.

That's rosemary conditioner I am dominican, and one thing I know that rosemary and castor oil (in spanish = higuereta) are the key to grow long beautiful hair. Now, give me your secrets for thicker hair:lol: HTH

jturner7156

la flaca said:
That's rosemary conditioner I am dominican, and one thing I know that rosemary and castor oil (in spanish = higuereta) are the key to grow long beautiful hair. Now, give me your secrets for thicker hair:lol: HTH

So do you mix castor oil with this...cuz I am very tempting to purchasing today?

gymfreak336

la flaca said:

Why did I come in here. Yall know I am trigger happy for products....Where are the pj police when you need them

la flaca

You can also mix castor oil with rosemary oil for hot oil treatments or put some rosemary (the plant - herb :confused: ) inside the castor oil, but have to wait like 10 days before you use it. If you wanna mix the conditioner with castor oil you have to be carefull it can get too greasy.

imani97

Simon said:
Hey every1 how u doing im new on this Forum, im a hair technician and a colorist for kleravitex products. we opened our new webiste at www.kleravitex.com with Online Store inlcuded. You can obtain our products there and any questions uve got there is a phone number in there to contact us!!!!!!.
BTW Crioxidil is a good product but a little expensive. kleravitex is a full line of products made in Venezuela. The products are cheap but VERY GOOD in quality.

I didn't see the online store on that site. There was only a message to beauty supply owners with an email address. :(

Simon

there is a menu built in flash so u have to install the active x on top of ur browser should warn u about it. there is a menu on top of the salon link.
If not pm ill send u the direct link

MrsHouston

la flaca said:

Thanks for the information. Where do you purchase this??? I didn't see it on sickbay or ibeautyNY.

Empress Yahudah

MrsHouston said:
Thanks for the information. Where do you purchase this??? I didn't see it on sickbay or ibeautyNY.

Its on sickbay do a capilo search its on the second page..and on ibeautyNY look up capiol as well its on the 3rd page

MonaRae

la flaca said:
That's rosemary conditioner http://javascript<b></b>:zoom2('2982',500,500); I am dominican, and one thing I know that rosemary and castor oil (in spanish = higuereta) are the key to grow long beautiful hair. Now, give me your secrets for thicker hair:lol: HTH

Try applying your condish like a relaxer and allow it to sit for at least 45 minutes (the longer the better). This process worked wonders for me!

Thanks for the castor and rosemary tip!!!!!

MonaRae

MonaRae

la flaca said:
That's rosemary conditioner http://javascript<b></b>:zoom2('2982',500,500); I am dominican, and one thing I know that rosemary and castor oil (in spanish = higuereta) are the key to grow long beautiful hair. Now, give me your secrets for thicker hair:lol: HTH

Try applying your condish like a relaxer and allow it to sit for at least 45 minutes (the longer the better). This process worked wonders for me!

Thanks for the castor and rosemary tip!!!!! BTW, how do you use the mixture after you let it sit for 10 days?

MonaRae

la flaca

MonaRae said:

Thanks for the castor and rosemary tip!!!!! BTW, how do you use the mixture after you let it sit for 10 days?

MonaRae

You can use as a hot oil treatment before you shampoo your hair or a little bit every night.

gn1g

subscribing.

if you have high blood pressure don't put straight rosemary oil on your scalp causes your blood pressure to rise.

Jetblackhair

subscribing.

if you have high blood pressure don't put straight rosemary oil on your scalp causes your blood pressure to rise.

Good information. For those that have high blood pressure, is it ok to use diluted rosemary oil, or rosemary oil mixed with other oils and ingredients on the scalp? TIA