My Elucence Experience

ms_kenesha

I told everyone that this weekend was going to be my first Elucence experience and y'all were right, this stuff is the <font color="red">BOMB!!!</font> /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I had gotten a relaxer touch-up last week so I wanted to use a protein conditioner to counteract some breakage I was getting. So, I washed with the Moisture Benefits Shampoo (love the smell, it smells like Peach Schnapps to me) and then used the Extended Moisture Repair Treatment. I applied a plastic cap and kept it on for 20 min w/o heat and then about 5 min with heat, I was being active and didn't want to have to sit still for so long. The instructions say 10-20 min with heat. I then used the Moisture Balancing Conditioner and applied then rinsed, then I applied some more as a leave-in (I love the smell of this, too).

I had planned on doing a doobie and I had bought the Lottabody creme recommended by Sweetcocoa, but I got lazy after I applied the creme and then took out the six rollers I had put in and decided to do a twist-set (MY FIRST) and I LOVE the way it came out!!!
/images/graemlins/clap.gif

I just wanted to thank everyone who recommended the Elucence products! Oh, and I haven't had any breakage since Saturday!!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Armyqt

Congrats Ms Kenesha. Isn't it nice when you find products that really work well for your hair? I have this line also and the Extended Repir is really good. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

beana3

why all the temptation????? /images/graemlins/drunk.gif I have tons of products that aren't even half empty and i have absolutely NO excuse to buy new ones.... this is highly unfortunate. 've been trying to wait the elucence exeperience out until april/may.
Ms kenesha, i'm very upset with you... /images/graemlins/wink.gifjust kidding, but you tempted me once more! i'm glad you had a pleasant experience.

I have a few questions though:
Have you all used CON shamp and how does the MB shamp compare???

How would you best describe the feel of your hair afterwards?

What do you like most about these products?

do u find these products comparable to any other more easily accessible productS????

Thanks

Allandra

Hey Kenesha, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

It sounds like you had a wonderful Elucence experience. I'm glad you like the products. /images/graemlins/up.gif

ms_kenesha

Beana3,

My main shampoo was the CON in the green &amp; yellow bottle and that usually leaves my hair really soft and detangled, but I am sorry to say that the Elucence did an even BETTER job. And I thought nothing could touch my CON! My hair felt so soft, comb through was a breeze, and like I said I loved the smell. I also like that you don't need to use a lot so I can see the shampoo lasting a long time. Also, the moisture balancing conditioner was great made my hair soooo soft and comb through was heaven. I also liked that all I used other than these products was the Lottabody creme and my hair has so much sheen!

I know this isn't helping for the PJ in you, sorry!!! GO BUY IT /images/graemlins/poke.gif Joking, joking!!!

ms_kenesha

No Allandra, THANK YOU!!! You were one of the many people who helped me decide to purchase the Elucence and I was not disappointed! What makes me so happy is that so many people on the board recommended it from the 2s to the 4s, so it's great to know it works well on all hair types! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Allandra

Aww, Kenesha, you're welcome. It's always nice to find hair care products that work for so many different heads of hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sweetcocoa

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
ms_kenesha said:
So, I washed with the Moisture Benefits Shampoo (love the smell, it smells like Peach Schnapps to me)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats exactly what I said when I first smelled it. Also I'm gonna have to try the Lottabody Creme for a twistout. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kiadodie

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
ms_kenesha said:
I'm glad you liked it Kenesha...isn't Elucence the bomb!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Honi

There is no board.
/images/graemlins/dance7.gif I am sooo happy that you love the stuff. I will never stray from that conditioner chile NEVER!

ms_kenesha

New use for the Moisture Balance Conditioner. I mixed some with half of my bottle of Awapuhi Moisture Mist; it works like a charm it's my own version of the Cathy Howse Dew! I am too happy!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

That's great news Ms. Kenesha. /images/graemlins/clap.gif I'm so glad that you are enjoying Elucence so much. /images/graemlins/smile.gif