My Favorite Fotki album....Butt length Hair 3c/4a

Natty_Virgo

Oooommmmggg her hair is amazing. I am going to start stalking her. If I can just grow my hair out to half that I would be so happy.

bebezazueta

Wait! Is she WL curly & Classic stretched?! I'm on my phone so it's hard to tell. BEAUTIFUL HAIR NONETHELESS!

Napp

Ms. Nobody
bebezazueta YES! She is WL with a braid out and butt length stretched, she says she isnt quite classic yet but she should probably be by now. Have you seen her wash n goes:lick::drool:

PureSilver

I cannot imagine the length of all that hair in a blow out much more to flat iron. Gorgeousness overload.

Fenaxa

Wow it's so dark and gorgeous!!! I Love it!!!! Aww man, just when I feel like my hair is getting long.. Smh.. :lol:
Oh well, back to the hair growing grind.. 3 more years to go. *back off to stalk and cry in a dark corner*

bebezazueta

Does anyone know how long she transitioned? I clicked those folders and they were empty. Thanks in advance

And I'm which y'all on the Shea butter. I just need a good recipe.

bronxsoloist

First and foremost, she now has a stalker in me.
I am STUCK ON STUPID looking at her photos
She is absolutely correct and on point with the
conditioner and shea butter. She keeps it SOOO simple
I am soooooooooooo DOWN for a shea butter challenge
PRETTY PLEASE SOMEONE START
I am a SHea Butter advocate
I just made a Shea Cream recipe
I'm bottling that bad boy and selling it
So we should use this gorgeous mane
as a means for Inspiration and start
that Shea Butter Challenge
Omg could I start it?
How would I do it?
Who the hell am I to start a challenge
Ramble Over
Loved her hair! :) My new Hair Crush

BillsBackerz67

Her hair is super gorgeous. It's so funny how my hair is very similar to hers and if I were to follow her product and technique regimen my hair would be full of single strand knots and split ends. Grrrr.