My first Dominican blowout experience...

Bubblingbrownshuga

was AWESOME!! From the time I spent waiting for the stylist, to the wash experience, conditioning experience, sitting under the dry for like 30-40 minutes, from the stylist taking out the rollers and the blowout itself!!! I was expecting to feel my scalp on :burning: , but the only time I couldn't take the heat was when I was under the dryer. I only paid $25 for the whole thing. The lady who washed my hair was SOOO gentle. I didn't get up from the shampoo bowl with a wet back at all. She washed my hair about 3 times, then placed the conditioner in my hair and combed my hair in the shampoo bowl. She then rollerset my hair with just Alter Ego Leave in. After sitting under the dryer, she took out my rollers and I told her I could go home just like that- my hair was SOOO fluffy and straight! At that point I thought a blowout would be overkill, lol. The lady blewout my hair and I just couldn't believe it. My hair has so much body, bounce and is so straight. Usually my ends are so rowdy if I get my hair straightened that the stylist would have to go over my ends so many times and even then it wouldn't get straight. My hair didn't look this good with a relaxer!

sharifeh

ooooo!!
Gorgeous!!
I love the outcome of those blowouts though I don't like the process!
I'm glad you had such a nice experience! You are lucky!!

klholly7777

It looks AMAZING : ) I was always so scared to go to them but after seeing your hair, I might give them a chance!!

mrsmeredith

Beautiful results :yep::yep:. Which one did you go to? I only know of three in the Memphis area; the one on Kirby, winchester and I think one is on Knight arnold. I absolutely love your hair.

destine2grow

Girl your hair is on point. I really like the fact that it only cost $25 for everything. I am loving your hair. You can look at it and tell you have sooo much body. She really did a great job.

BostonMaria

Beautiful hair and skin! Wow your hair has grown so much.
Are you going to keep it at this length?

BTW, I've only had one bad hair salon experience with heat. I won't go back to her again. I'm glad you had such a great experience at such a cheap price.

Bubblingbrownshuga

Beautiful hair and skin! Wow your hair has grown so much.
Are you going to keep it at this length?

BTW, I've only had one bad hair salon experience with heat. I won't go back to her again. I'm glad you had such a great experience at such a cheap price.

I will let it get to about shoulder blade length.

BlackMasterPiece

Quality hair stylists are rare, tip her well get her card and be sure to get her cell for if she decides to move. She did a spectacular job:yep: your hair came out flawless.