My first flexirod set

OrangeMoon

:lachen:I've been looking at them but I'm scarred to death to use them. I would hate to spend two hours under the dryer and hate it. But tonight is the night.

Do you plan to post the results...step by step. You know I love your step by step photo's D

dlewis

Do you plan to post the results...step by step. You know I love your step by step photo's D

I'll do a step by step next time if they turn out well. Yall would not believe how nervous I am about trying this style. I took me years to master rollersetting. This one here is a one shot deal.

OrangeMoon

I'll do a step by step next time if they turn out well. Yall would not believe how nervous I am about trying this style. I took me years to master rollersetting. This one here is a one shot deal.

Okay, cool. Don't be nervous D you'll do fine and it will come out bouncy and shiny. :grin: We won't even discuss rolletsets :look: my last one looked a hot mess I was glad to sweat it out at the gym. :nono:

dlewis

Okay, cool. Don't be nervous D you'll do fine and it will come out bouncy and shiny. :grin: We won't even discuss rolletsets :look: my last one looked a hot mess I was glad to sweat it out at the gym. :nono:

I'll post pictures though or send them to you bad or good.

asubeauty

asubeauty, it came out really nice and pretty!!! How long do their last?

Note to self: Try flexirods!

Aww, thanks!! The flexirods will last at least a week if I sleep with a satin bonnet. When they start to fall, I'll pin up the top or put it in a little curly ponytail with a headband or headscarf around it and some big earrings. :yep: If I do that, they'll last longer, but my head itches too bad to go much longer than a week.

bbdgirl

really gorgeous!!! How did you dry them? how many did you use? Did you bend them at all? if not how do you get them to stay put? Sorry for so many questions but I really love flexirod sets myself.