my first twist-out:)

blessedandlucky

this is my first attempt at a twist out. i did it on hair that was already dried. i used water and put it in flat twists overnight. this is just what i needed to put away the blowdryer. i'm so excited that i wanted to share. i couldn't upload the pic with the closeup of the twist out but i'm hoping you'll get still be able to see it here.

thanks lhcf. i'm so thankful to have found this site!

POOF (b/c it was a face shot too)

[/B]

Last edited:
this is my first attempt at a twist out. i did it on hair that was already dried. i used water and put it in flat twists overnight. this is just what i needed to put away the blowdryer. i'm so excited that i wanted to share. i couldn't upload the pic with the closeup of the twist out but i'm hoping you'll get still be able to see it here.

thanks lhcf. i'm so thankful to have found this site!

http://s842.photobucket.com/albums/zz346/warrenab/?action=view&current=twistoutpic.jpg

Very nice!

Please tell me how to do this. I am transitioning and I need help, please!?:giveup:
i hope other ladies chime in too. here's what i did though:

i wet my hair and then sectioned it off and braided it close to my head in 5 or 6 rows in flat twists. (it's like braiding your hair except you only use two sections of hair.) i used a roller on the ends, put on my scarf, slept and took it out in the morning. i fingercombed it that day. last night, i put it in a loose ponytail on top of my head, put on my bonnet, went to sleep and fingercombed again today.

i am wondering if i can transition with this style....good luck. let me know how it goes for you.

It looks really good!

Here's your pic (in case people can't click links)

twistoutpic.jpg

Ooh this is really pretty!

You inspired me, so I just misted my hair with a mixture of water, aloe vera gel, & some herbal oil. I did 8 flat twists & also rolled the ends with rods. I know it won't come out like yours but I'm curious to see how it will look. I'm sure the end result will be another up do.lol

It looks really nice on you.
Yes, you can transition with this style. You will need to find products for both textures after a while.

Back