★.My FIRST Weave!!!.★ (pics) ツ

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
:hiya:

» just a heads up.. Im more concerned about it looking REAL and natural looking. I'll style it later lol iknow it looks a mess but im more worried about it not looking fake. :sad:

anywhoo..

soo ikinda spontaneously just bought this hair while iwas visiting Dayton. I only had about $70 on me and wasnt planning on buying hair at all. but when isaw this hair on the display doll in the store ifell in lovee with how soft it felt and how real it looked!! :)

its the Janet Collection Indian Remy Water Deep 12". ibought one pack for only $50 and used every bit of it on my head. also imade them into clip ins myself after watching tons of youtube videos :grin:

---> it was actually alot straighter in the package but ihad washed the hair and used my blow dryer with the brush attachment and dried it that way to match my hair.

its been soo hot and humid my natural hair wont stay very straight long ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*sorry the pics are soo big!!

*ill do a braid out on it and see where that goes:spinning:

my natural hair:

my install:

idid my best to try and blend my hair with the weave :look:

yu can see my real hair at the top is a bit straighter than the weave :ohwell: imight wet it and blow dry it to blend it better.

excuse the pits :blush:

this is what the hair looked like before washing and blowdrying:

ponytail shot:

ill def purchase this hair again but for a sew in for school :grin: these are soo much fun to wear iwish it was really mines :love: :lol:

ihope it looks somewhat believable.. :sad:

Last edited:

yodie

You did a great job. I think it looks very good!! I wish I knew how to do this.

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
This looks great! You did such a great job! You said it's clip-ins, right? Did you leave all of your hair out or did you braid it up?

I love clip-ins!!

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
This looks great! You did such a great job! You said it's clip-ins, right? Did you leave all of your hair out or did you braid it up?

I love clip-ins!!

lol thanks :grin: ileft my hair out but iwas wondering if icould braid it and still clip the extensions on lol if so then ill def do that for a protective style:drunk:

Ijanei

Very lovely, I see you love you some Young Money:lachen: but my question is....do you have pics of the braid pattern you used for this install? I really love how natural this looks. I'm sure it will look great after you style it

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
Very lovely, I see you love you some Young Money:lachen: but my question is....do you have pics of the braid pattern you used for this install? I really love how natural this looks. I'm sure it will look great after you style it

:lol: :blush::blush::lol:

lol but yeaa inever used any type of curl technique on the hair. ijust washed it and it turns curly but when iblow dried it there was still a little bit of curl left.

heres what it looks like when wet:

heres what it looked like after iblow dried:

Wanderland

OP you hair looks great. Thanks for sharing the pics of the tracks before and after too.

btw, your ease of use with complex emoticons is impressive.

Last edited:

Afrobuttafly

Looks totally real. Good job OP. Some day I will learn to be brave like you and become a WEAVE WARRIOR!!!!:brucelee:
But for now I'll just admire jealously..

Oh and I'll be expecting those flat iron pics...:bat: