My Fotki Reveal

Xavier

When I joined the forum in Oct 06 I was between shoulder length and APL. I am now a little pass APL and I am excited about what my Oct 07 anniversary has in store for me.

I haven't had amazing progress but I am happy about the education, insight, knowlege, etc. that I have found here at LHCF. My goal is to get to Midback sometime in 09 but right now I am just proud of the fact that I am learning so much about how to grow healthy long hair.

I am getting closer to successfully applying a relaxer, and I am now down to getting the relaxer on in less than 10 minutes, which is a big improvement for me. I use to think that I would never get the rollersetting technique down but I do see a drastic improvement in my rollersetting skills. I also have learned what habits were keeping me from growing my hair in the past and I try to avoid them at all costs.

I was doing my own hide my hair until July challenge. After my fresh relaxer I decided to wear it down on Sunday for church. I can not tell you how many compliments I received. :eek: Everyone just kept saying how thick and shiny my hair was and how I should wear it down more often. I found people asking me where I had gone to get my hair done. The body and bounce of my hair was unbelieveable and I never thought I could achieve this look doing my hair myself. I was so proud to tell them that I had done it all myself, and they were pleasantly surprised. Well I could go on forever but I just wanted to tell all of you ladies thank you. I don't know where I would have been it I had not found this forum.:kiss:

With all of that said, here is my fotki link: http://public.fotki.com/Brownsugababe/

Xavier

Sorry ladies I have more than just two photos. I added my updated pics in the "private home" section. I knew that something was wrong when I say that my "In the beginning section" had about 50 hits and the other section had 0 :ohwell: . I have to play around with it a little I sure hope I don't have to upload all those photos again.

Xavier

trimbride said:
Now it is asking for a password:confused:

Sorry I added that password so that I could make the necessary updates and void the 1 stars.:lol: I have removed the password and started another thread with the new pics.

Xavier

tsturnbu said:
i am loving your hair girl. so thick and beautiful. i yearn for thick hair like that

Your hair looks thick to me. I can't wait until I can see length like yours.

MODS CAN WE PLEASE DELETE THIS THEARD SINCE I STARTED ANOTHER ONE.