My Full lace wig finally arrived :)

sexylonglegs

:grin: It’s such a pleasure to be here once again networking with all you beautiful ladies. LHCF makes me feel like I’m on top of the world and anxious to take care of my crown and glory.

After reading all the post and advice I can't thank you ladies enough for your intelligence and inner and outer beauty and yes, We can have LONG BEAUTIFUL HAIR TO.

My full lace wig has finally arrived and I am pleasantly surprised at the quality and texture of hair. I ordered my full lace wig from https://www.lovemylacewigs.com/ and you can't beat the customer service and attention to detail. The final price I paid for my unit was 795.00 but the reason it came out to be so much was because of style and color change which the company had to charge me for those modifications:nono: but all in all they are fabulous so check them out.

I really don't want to be long winded but the reason I am going to wear a wig is for a protective style. I will also be wearing instant half wigs as well but I am only going to purchase human hair (Sensational brand) I have been getting sewn in weave for over a year now and my hair has really grown and I want to protect it. I would say I am at BSL and trying to work towards MPL length.

I noticed some of the ladies mentioned about using pins to secure your lakefront but I stumbled on this website that offers (Comfy Grip) Description (Allows wig to be worn back on hairline, securely and comfortably, even by those experiencing total hair loss. The Comfy Grip adheres to skin to hold the wig without the use of two-way tape, glues, or pinning the wig to your hairline.) so I will be ordering this very soon. Check out full description from this link ( http://www.fekewigs.com/wig_accessories_2.htm)

My goal is to keep heat out my hair as much as possible so I will be posting my regimen and products I will be using very shortly. I would love to get your ladies expertise or if I am on the right path... Thanks for reading and keep it tight...

Peace!!!!!

I will post some pictures very soon..

Last edited:

Owest

So Wavy Baby
Congrats on your purchase. But I wonder wouldn't "comfy grip" be visible through the lace of the wig?

Shestarr

Hi and thank you for sharing. Would you please update us on whether or not the Comfy Grip worked out for you?:yawn:

Thank you, ~Ki

winnettag

what are the best full lace wig companies?

I'm no expert, but you first need to decide if you want to buy from an american or chinese vendor, then go from there. American vendors are more expensive but, IMO, more convenient for people that don't like to doctor their own wigs (bleaching knots, getting it cut into a style), buy more than one wig at a time (like some chinese vendors require), or don't trust purchasing something like that from outside of the country.
I can PM you some links if you'd like for company suggestions.

bellezanegra826

I'm happy for you, but $795.00 is way to much even if they changed the dye and gave you a custom color. They got that wig from a Chinese vendor, as all American vendors do, and jacked the price way up on you. Lace wigs are not manufactured in the US, no matter what any vendor tells you. Wigs from American vendors will not last you longer than wigs from Chinese vendors. You could have gotten a wig to meet all of your color and cut specifications for at least $495 less. LHCFers please don't let American lace front vendors fool you into paying higher prices because you think you are going to get something better than what you would get if you ordered directly from the Chinese manufacturers. Its true that a few CVs have a minimum order, but most of them do not. AVs will send you a botched up wig just like anyone else and if there is a problem with it and you are lucky enough to order from a vendor that takes returns, you have to wait for them to send it all the way back to china to get fixed. Finally, it's not always a good idea to have the vendor cut/dye the wig for you because they cannot take your facial shape into consideration when they are styling it. A wig cut on a mannequin head can look drastically different once it is placed on a human head. It is so not worth paying $495 for a cut, color, or style change when you can get a stylist to tweak the wig for no more than $50.00

Tolle

Team Fluid
Yall are too funny, but if anyone needs info for chinese vendors just pm me cuz I swam with the sharks over at BHM and got a crap load of info...*those chics are brutal*I cant vouch for anyones work as of yet b/c I havent ordered/recieved my unit yet...but I can tell you that you can certainly get a custom one for under $300!!

YankeeCandle

^^^^I might PM you if I decide to get a custom one. I need a custom one because average-sized wigs don't fit over my whole head and hair.

How come BHM is sharky? Are they not welcoming to newbies?

bellezanegra826

^^^^I might PM you if I decide to get a custom one. I need a custom one because average-sized wigs don't fit over my whole head and hair.

How come BHM is sharky? Are they not welcoming to newbies?

there's a lot of info that newbies usually don't want to read so when they ask questions that have already been answered, they usually get their heads bitten off. its also very cliquish

YankeeCandle

bellezanegra, That's unfortunate. But to be perfectly honest, their site layout is neither easy-on-the-eyes nor user friendly, and the search function is pretty bad. It's pretty difficult for a newbie to find specific information on there (I've tried).

Although to be fair, even though LHCF has a much better layout and search engine, it doesn't return search results sorted by date...once I started a thread about a subject that had a thread only 3 months older, but because that thread did not show up in the first 9-10 pages of search results (after which i couldn't read any further), I didn't know. :ohwell:

Tolle

Team Fluid
Yeah some of thos girls were down right MEAN to people. when you are used to the supporting enviorment here, u can get hypothermia from the coldness some displayed. (a few were nice, they were def in the minority tho...)