My hair almost APL and my sides in the front aren't even past my neck

Sistaslick

massage those slower growing areas daily with stimulating essential oils:D Rosemary and peppermint are great for this:)

Samaria

Sistaslick said:
massage those slower growing areas daily with stimulating essential oils:D Rosemary and peppermint are great for this:)

Thank you, where do I get these? At health store places??

Elizabeth26

My hair grow slower in the front, too. I know I get less than a half of inch in that area after a 3 month stretch. I still have bangs that was cut about 2 years ago that come to my chin. I try to surge and use MTG in that area everyday. The front has thicken up and I have more new growth in that area than usual. HTH

Last edited:

baglady215

My front and sides grow slow too... I try to MTG and Surge them but then I just end up doing my whole head. :lol: I will try the massages.

Samaria

Thanks I will do surge and do massages, I am also bought some Kera Essential Oil it has jojoba oils and stuff in it.

Angelicus

my hair in the front only grows 2-3 inches a year. I used Surge14 for a little while but it is too expensive. It worked too but I'm not interested in buying anymore growth potions, because I know I won't be consistent with it

If you're not doing so already, don't use a brush... throw it away. That'll help tremendously.