My hair came out purdee...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I know that's country...

I used Motions Moisture Silk last night. I usually leave it in for a LONG time with no heat, but yesterday I followed the directions and got to experience that great softness that Nay007 was talking about.

I was a bit in a hurry because I decided to do my condition wash last night (instead of tonight) at the last LATE minute. I guess it wasn't technically a condition wash because I used Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo--but it is soooo like a conditioner more than a shampoo.

I used Elucence as a leave in and went under my hooded dryer to speed the drying process along. When I was semi dry, I applied my new (delicious smelling) Kenra Silkening Gloss. I dried to about 85% dry then I rolled the ends with the magnetic rollers with the snap tops. I used about 7 rollers. I put my satin cap on and went to bed.

This morning, my hair came out sooooooooo pretty and shiny and bouncy. Freshly washed hair(even when dry) curls SO well on magnetic rollers for some reason. My hair had some extra bend to it from being compacted under the satin cap all night too. I will take a pic if I get a chance. But I think this is another great way to get a good no heat style without having to endure the time and effort that it takes to wet set

Just sharing...(I know I'm long winded--forgive me)

J

JenniferMD

No, you weren't long winded. I always like hearing about your hair. I'm glad you liked the conditioner, NAY007 had me wanting to go out and get the conditioner too. Now how do you wear your hair after styling that that? Are you wearing it down?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Yes, I'm wearing it down today--couldn't let these pretty, bouncy, shiny curls go to waste
But it could easily go up too--it's really manageable because the curls aren't hard or anything. By the way, I also used some of the Kenra gloss on the ends of each curl before I rolled it.

J

JenniferMD

I need to learn how to do the curls that don't come out hard. Thats the only thing that turns me off from wetsets. I can't stand hard curls. Do they only come out hard if you use setting lotion?

LiLi

Was your hair in a ponytail when you sat under the dryer or was it just hanging down? I would like to try this.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
[ QUOTE ]
LiLi said:
Was your hair in a ponytail when you sat under the dryer or was it just hanging down? I would like to try this.

[/ QUOTE ]
It was hanging straight down.