My hair care product search-I am such a junkie

Dionne

I have been looking on the web for a while at different brands of stuff and I found some products that I might try
-Alterna Classic Nutritive leave-in
-Redken Hot Sets Thermal Setting Mist
-Goldwell Kerasilk leave in conditioner spray
-Redken moist ends
-Biosilk silk filler
-Sebastian potion 9
If anyone has used these products please let me know about your experiences with them. Thanks again and god bless. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BlkMane

If Sebastian Potion 9 is the one in the metal tube (like toothpaste), then I don't like it. I attempted to use it on my natural hair (it's a leave-in) and it would always leave my hair sticky and nasty feeling. It didn't seem to do much other than make me need to rewash my hair.

Tracy

Hey Dionne,

I also used the Potion 9 and found it too sticky. Their preshampoo is nice tho (the Potion 7).

I also tried the Redken Moist Ends. It was ok - but nothing special. I like the idea of a leave in that could be applied directly to the ends - but I sincerely feel that the one by Redken was a nice try - but not lubricating or proetecting enough for me. My ends just felt a little crispier than normal (not necessarily a bad thing - they weren't DRY and crispy - just crispy!). I wanted (as I always do) more "slip" to this product. If it had done amazing things without the slip I wouldn't have cared - but it didn't. /images/graemlins/frown.gif