MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CheerBear

Before today, I just thought my hair was shedding a little, or just dry so experiencing a little breakage...NO. My hair is just randomly coming out. I've been drinking water, tons even, its not helping. My scalp was fine yesterday, I woke up this morning and now it is extremely dry and have little scabs. I dont understand what the hell is going on, I havent done anything bad to it at all. HELP!!!!!!!!! I need to do something about it like right now.

Kaela

Do you think maybe you are having an allergic reaction to something? Have you made any changes at all to your hair or lifestyle recently? Anything different?

ChasingBliss

Are you on any medication? Even if you started taking something as far as 3 weeks ago, it could still be a factor. So think that far back, and you should definitely see a doctor as stated earlier.

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Oh my God, I'm so sorry, have you made a doctors appointment yet? Have you done anything different to your hair than you normally do? Keep us posted.

CheerBear

I have not done anything new or taken any new medications or used any new products, I have been really sick and don't know what's wrong, but plan on going to the doc Tuesday or so. The last thing I did to my hair was a conditionner wash a couple days although. Someone suggested it was the fact that it is winter and I have abnormally dry hairand skin anyway. I have had a hat on constantly,all day since thanksgiving. Could that be a factor? That's the only thing I can think of that I have started doing differently

Junebug D

If you've been sick lately and your hair just started falling out ... you really need to see a doctor. It may be something serious. The hat can also be a factor... but I think you'd notice split ends or something also. Anyway, I'd see a doctor, especially if you're losing a lot of hair.

miss_brown

Ditto on the Dr. thing. Please go ASAP.
I hope everything turns out okay.