My hair is GROWING!!

Neen

Just thought I would update on my progress. I have been faithfully taking the MSM and biotin for a month now (as well as iron, b-12, and a multi) and I think it is working. I got a relaxer two weeks ago and sure enough there is new growth
I have also been washing my hair every 2 to 3 days, conditioning with cholesterol and using WGO. I am sooo happy I found this site because I have learned so many things about hair that I may have never found out otherwise. Happy Hair Growing

kyla

[ QUOTE ]
Neen said:
Just thought I would update on my progress. I have been faithfully taking the MSM and biotin for a month now (as well as iron, b-12, and a multi) and I think it is working. I got a relaxer two weeks ago and sure enough there is new growth
I have also been washing my hair every 2 to 3 days, conditioning with cholesterol and using WGO. I am sooo happy I found this site because I have learned so many things about hair that I may have never found out otherwise. Happy Hair Growing

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Ms. Neen,

You stole my remarks
. Everything you said you are taking and doing, I also do and the results are out of this world! Thanks to everyone on this board! I Am soooo happy I found you all.

Kyla

bee

How do you use the WGO? I have a product similar to it(smell & everything)called Ginseng Gro. Here are the products: Ginseng, Dongquai, Horsetail, Choline, Innositol, Essential Oils(?), Willow Bark and Rosemary. The directions state: Apply on the scalp and massage gently 2x a day.
Product info: Ginseng Gro Oil is a formula made from legendary herbe Ginseng, Dongquai, rosemary and Horsetail, which has been known to help circulation and stimulate hair growth.

ChasingBliss

Congrats! It feels sooo good to find a regimen that gives you good results. Keep up the good work Neen and Kyla

Neen

I usually put on the WGO after I wash my hair. I saturate it pretty good. I then use it at night before I put a sating scarf on my head. I forgot to add that i just started putting pure aloe vera gel on my scalp after I wash it too since it is supposed to be a good skin moisturizer and my scalp can get really dry. the ingredients in WGO are all natural, meaning I can pronounce everything in it
It is as follows: Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D), Choline, Inositol, Iron, Magnesium, Phospherous, Calcium, Natural Color, Fragrance.

Super_Hero_Girl

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
Congrats! It feels sooo good to find a regimen that gives you good results. Keep up the good work Neen and Kyla

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!