My Hair Likes.....

snookes

When I first went natural I cut out cones, mineral oils, petroleum, alcohol and other harsh chemicals and all the products I used was natural like shea butter, coconut oil and giovanni. But my hair never really thrived, felt soft or moisturized even with baggying, greenhouse effect and deep conditioning.

However 3 days ago I bought Curls Unleashed leave in conditioner which contains one cone and finally my hair feels soft, springy and moist, so I guess my hair likes cones after all.

Oh and it's the first time I felt this elusive slip everyone was talking about.

Last edited:

IMFOCSD

My hair likes water first and foremost, smooth n shine curl activator gel w/aloe vera, not so cheapie conditioners, and it like to be left alone unless I'm wetting or spraying it w/water... very simple..

sissimpson

My hair LOVES my home make moisturizer consisting of aloe vera juice, glycerin and rosewater with a few drops of lavender essential oil. I wet it up daily. Also loves CC Natural's leave in conditioners, and avocado oil.

snookes

My hair LOVES my home make moisturizer consisting of aloe vera juice, glycerin and rosewater with a few drops of lavender essential oil. I wet it up daily. Also loves CC Natural's leave in conditioners, and avocado oil.
Sounds lovely

snookes

My hair likes silk protein and keratin. Who knew? My hair also loves cones. Always soft never coated.
Glad I am not the only one. My hair has never felt so soft being natural since I used this new product with a cone.

Last edited:

snookes

My hair likes water, coconut oil, and moderate protein deep conditioners. My hair loves a good leave in conditioner :yep:
That's the thing I have tried coconut oil several times but my hair don't like it, it doesn't soften it nor provide slip.

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
My hair likes glycerin :drunk: (hates oils), water-based products and Miss Jessie's products, including the Curly Pudding (I know that this may not be popular) which I am using on my TWA.

Aggie

My hair loves very rich deep conditioners laden in cones and emmolients.

It loves thick fatty butters and oils.

Proteins are a must and if I don' use them, my hair kick up a major fuss.

Eco styling gel is great and does not leave my hair crunchy or hard for that matter.

Lastly, my hair love :love: loves to be left alone. I can moisturize once a week and it would still be fine. When I try to more than once a week, I can feel her saying, "why oh why won't you leave me alone:pullhair:."

Wigs, I simply don't know how I'd make it without these.

snookes

My hair loves very rich deep conditioners laden in cones and emmolients.

It loves thick fatty butters and oils.

Proteins are a must and if I don' use them, my hair kick up a major fuss.

Eco styling gel is great and does not leave my hair crunchy or hard for that matter.

Lastly, my hair love :love: loves to be left alone. I can moisturize once a week and it would still be fine. When I try to more than once a week, I can feel her saying, "why oh why won't you leave me alone:pullhair:."

Wigs, I simply don't know how I'd make it without these.
Lol

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
My hair absolutely loves...
Pre-pooing w/conditioner on dry hair;
clay cleanses;
warmed conditioner;
coconut water added to conditioner;
coconut milk added to deep conditioner,
black strap molasses added to any conditioner; and
last but certainly not least...being worked in sections.

Last edited:

AgeinATL

My hair loves:
BTMS
light but super moisturizing leave-ins/moisturizers
All natural DCs with oils and butters
Water
Being clean and free from buildup
Deep conditioning with heat

CodeRed

My hair and scalp love my steamer, shampoo washes, moisturizing conditioners with low amounts of protein and a good detangling leave in. My scalp really likes oils, especially essential ones, but only for short periods of time.

krissyhair

My hair likes glycerin :drunk: (hates oils), water-based products and Miss Jessie's products, including the Curly Pudding (I know that this may not be popular) which I am using on my TWA.
I loved Miss Jessie's leave-in condish and baby buttercreme.

athenat

My hair loves anything coconut base, coconut oil, shampoo without parabens and sulfates, any deep conditioner natural or with cones, cheap or expensive. The only cheapie conditioner my hair loves is Aussie Moist.

fatimablush

i forgot to add

grapeseed oil and gel combo

bodifier and rose water combo

only one hair butter by qhemet
biologics

alter ego leave in conditioner

wigs---

Last edited: