MY HAIR LOOKS BEAUTIFUL

Mandy4610

Hello Ladies, i just relaxed my hair by myself and it looks beautiful. For the first time I relaxer stretched for 8wks and I have been using BT. I can tell my hair is longer now. I even got compliments from my coworkers today.
I based my scalp with Sof'nfree scalp base with olive oil. I relaxed with Mizani mild. Right after rinsing the relaxer off, I applied affirm 5 in 1 reconstructor and left it in for 10mins, then I neutralised with Mizani Chelating shampoo, I deep conditioned for 20mins with Mizani moisturefuse conditioner, I rinsed out and applied Keracare Leave-in, Mizani styling lotion and Mizani H2O Hairdress. My hair looks and feels perfect. I have always relaxed and styled my own hair and I only go to the hair dresser for cuts (we don't have good black hair professionals in my city), but this was by far my best relaxer job ever. Thanks to this forum, I am learning alot and it is paying off.

RubyWoo

Good for you! It feels great when you can get salon quality results at home. My self relaxing technique has improved significantly as well thanks to this forum!

Mandy4610

I changed my avatar Picture, I now have one from after I relaxed my hair. It kind of gives you an idea of what my hair looks like now.

newflowers

Yay! Isn't it amazing how one can self-relax for years, but after being here, the information makes everything tremendously better.

Mandy4610

Sorry that I don't have pics, I am trying to post some but they are too big for this forum so I am not sure what I should do. My avatar pic is one of them, it will give you a good idea of what I am talking about.:ohwell:

Isis

Sorry that I don't have pics, I am trying to post some but they are too big for this forum so I am not sure what I should do. My avatar pic is one of them, it will give you a good idea of what I am talking about.:ohwell:
Your hair looks healthy and shiny. It looks like you did a great job--congratulations! :)