My Hair Loss/bald Spot

nfynit_812

I have Multiple Sclerosis, and the medication I take since 2011 has slowly taken my hair out. So my crown is gone....devastating! I currently wear wigs, and that large spot isn't growing back.

Is there any products that will help grow my bald spot back?!?!?!?? I want to finally wear my natural hair out...

I am attempting to upload a pic from my cell....

nfynit_812

I have Multiple Sclerosis, and the medication I take since 2011 has slowly taken my hair out. So my crown is gone....devastating! I currently wear wigs, and that large spot isn't growing back.

Is there any products that will help grow my bald spot back?!?!?!?? I want to finally wear my natural hair out...

Here's what it looks like...

ForumRunner_20150202_214531.jpg

Sugadoll

Can u ask your MD about hair supplements? Maybe Viviscal,Mane Choice or some other high quality supplement. I would take the ingredient the ingredient list to your neurologist and have him/her review them

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Have you tried essential oils or monistat? Sulfur growth aids have good reviews too. Njoy oil and green magic seem to be really popular on the forums

nfynit_812

Can u ask your MD about hair supplements? Maybe Viviscal,Mane Choice or some other high quality supplement. I would take the ingredient the ingredient list to your neurologist and have him/her review them

I did try the Vita Fusion vitamin gummies (actually the prenatal ones) and the hair grew back very thin. When i finished the bottle, i had a very subtle exacerbation, and eventually the hair broke off. I then used the Vita Fusion gummies for women, and it didn't grow as much as the prenatal
gummies.

I will talk to the neurologist-my old neuro told me the meds were not causing the bald spot-but MS message boards with women having the same problem as me!! $ SMH

Thank you!!!

Last edited:

nfynit_812

Have you tried essential oils or monistat? Sulfur growth aids have good reviews too. Njoy oil and green magic seem to be really popular on the forums

I tried black seed oil, grape seed oilx coconut oil - nothing worked. I will look into Njoy oil and Green Magic...do you know any links i can find these products?

Thank you!!!!

Evolving78

Ask about Jamaican black castor oil. But it sounds like a deficiency in something, since you stated about the vitamins. See about getting your levels check. iron, vit D, etc... Also, do you shampoo with a sulfate? Do you allow your hair and scalp to breathe? Do you wash your hair and scalp weekly?

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I tried black seed oil, grape seed oilx coconut oil - nothing worked. I will look into Njoy oil and Green Magic...do you know any links i can find these products?

Thank you!!!!

Sorry I don't have links, but you can google search "liquid gold products" or "njoy essentials". Hope this helps.

PJaye

Here are the links for Liquid Gold and NJoy:

http://www.liquidgoldhairproducts.com/
http://njoyessentials.com/

I agree with a PP's suggestion to have your physician test for any internal deficiencies that may be occurring. As for topical recommendations, along with JBCO and castor oil, some beneficial essential oils are:

- Bergamot (highly effective hair conditioner; gives body; promotes hair growth; retards fall out)
- Carrot Seed (high Vitamin A, E & amino acid content; penetrative; strengthens and repairs weak, damaged hair; facilitates the production of new hair cells)
- Clary Sage (purifying, antimicrobial, antiseptic & astringent botanical that is a tremendous conditioner; eliminates hair loss & prevents fall out; strengthens and thickens the current hair shaft)
- Cedarwood (effective treatment for scalp conditions)
- Peppermint (scalp stimulant; encourages growth)
- Rosemary (circulatory stimulant for the hair follicles; facilitates new hair growth; prevents fall out; adds sheen; assists with itchy scalp issues)
- Thyme (promotes growth

You can also purchase the aforementioned items as herbs and infuse them for tea rinses. HTH!

nfynit_812

Is it Copaxone?

Not Copaxone, but a year after I started taking Rebif is when my stylist noticed a quarter sized bald spot...that was 2011. The bald spot kept getting bigger since then! I stopped taking Rebif a year ago.

I just started taking Tecfidera about 2 months ago, and while I was researching side effects, people complained about hair loss. I wanted to gwt away from the injectables, but can't outrun the hair loss!

yoleee

I have been losing my hair at my temples rapidly over the last few months. I didn't know what to do and I thought I would wearing headbands for the rest of my life. I went to the dermatalogist and they told me it was androgenic alopecia and I should buy some Rogaine. I searched the web and bought 3 products. I bought Rengapure shampoo, Komaza care Pona (scalp exfoliator) and Komaza care Anagen Elite. These pictures are of 2 weeks of growth! 2 weeks!!

Attachments

• 10945139_10204393285205563_2132631427_n.jpg
    10945139_10204393285205563_2132631427_n.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 238

jprayze

I have been losing my hair at my temples rapidly over the last few months. I didn't know what to do and I thought I would wearing headbands for the rest of my life. I went to the dermatalogist and they told me it was androgenic alopecia and I should buy some Rogaine. I searched the web and bought 3 products. I bought Rengapure shampoo, Komaza care Pona (scalp exfoliator) and Komaza care Anagen Elite. These pictures are of 2 weeks of growth! 2 weeks!!
Thanks for sharing! I think I want to buy those Komaza products too!

Last edited:

nfynit_812

I will try Komaza products too!!! I did purchase the Liquid Gold hair growth oil for bald spots...

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
My nape breaks often when I'm super stressed and it also affects my iron levels. I'm anemic and if my iron levels are low it greatly affects my hair. My vitamin D levels are sometimes off too.

My vitamin reggie is serious and when I don't stick to it my hair greatly suffers but what's vital is biotin and iron for me. Also, WATER, WATER, WATER, WATER. My skin and hair loves me most when I drink enough water. Please drink at least 10 glasses a day. Truthfully, we should be drinking half of our body weight.

Research suggests that vitamin D could play a role in the prevention and treatment of a number of different conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, and multiple sclerosis.

fatimablush

i have that on my wish list.

i think i am convinced to buy that product.

nfynit_812

My nape breaks often when I'm super stressed and it also affects my iron levels. I'm anemic and if my iron levels are low it greatly affects my hair. My vitamin D levels are sometimes off too.

My vitamin reggie is serious and when I don't stick to it my hair greatly suffers but what's vital is biotin and iron for me. Also, WATER, WATER, WATER, WATER. My skin and hair loves me most when I drink enough water. Please drink at least 10 glasses a day. Truthfully, we should be drinking half of our body weight.

Research suggests that vitamin D could play a role in the prevention and treatment of a number of different conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, and multiple sclerosis.
Thank you for the info!!! I need to definitely increase all you mentioned lol!

Jas123

The Star of a Story
If you choose a growth aid, whichever one, massage in to help increase blood flow to that area.

GGsKin

My bald spot wasn't related to any medical issue (at least not one I went to the doctor for) but I thought I'd jump in a say what helped for me; longterm GHE/baggying- wearing it for weeks at a time, under wigs/headscarves/ around the house.

It took me 2 months to notice results. I also started regular 4 min head massage, after 3 months, I noticed no more skin on show in that area. I attacked from a few sides i.e massage, JCBO, inversion (when I remember), but mainly baggying.
I've taken Manetabolism regularly going on a year now but I didn't notice any growth on my patch.

felic1

I. use essential oils in my deep conditioners, rinse out and sea breeze and essential oils in my final scalp cleanse. I use naturelle grow scalp balms for missing hair areas. I do not know the lady and am not connected with the company. I recommend that you buy the balms, all types at the black Friday sale. I was shocked at how my edges grew in. I thought I was fantasizing considering it had been missing for 8 years.