My hair stylist is a trip...

Ginn1

My mother and I go to the same stylist and usually go together(every week). Well since I've been extending my touch ups I haven't been for 7 weeks. My mother goes in today and the stylist ask " isn't Ginny over due for her touch up?" and " is she still using that moisturizer goop in har hair?" Then she says " she ain't gonna have no hair when she comes back". Well my hair has grown more since reading this board and using that "moisturizer goop" than it did the whole year I went to her. I just felt a need to share this.
smile.gif

Hey Ginn
What "moisturizing goop"
laugh.gif
are u using that's contributing to your growth? I need me some of dat
smile.gif
smile.gif

God bless
Peachtree

thanks for sharin this
grin.gif
well soon sounds lik she'll be askin u where she can buy some of that moisturisin goop so she can get HER hair to grow as long as yos
grin.gif

I've been washing (conditioner washes) every other day and using S-curl activator. The last time I went (7 weeks ago) she was like what is this mess in your hair but after relaxing my hair she kept going on about how much it had grown. She said she didn't even need to trim my ends, and she's a major trimmer
wink.gif

For real though, gotta always have some s-curl spray in the house, still embarrassed and all you-know-what to buy it, but I gotta have it.
look.gif

Oh, ok. I already got some of dat
smile.gif
. Girl, S-Curl is the best darn "goop"
laugh.gif
on the market, no joke!!!

Today I purchased a big 32 oz'er... I can't be without this stuff.
drunk.gif

As a matter of fact, I just finished spraying my hair (braid out) with it...

Girl, just wait, she's gonna be all up in yo' business... trying to figure out what the heck you're doing to obtain & maintain growth... just wait & see...
smile.gif

Ginn1, sometimes hair stylist scare the S**t out of me. It's as if all the hair haters go into that business. Whenever I had a stylist dissaprove of what I am doing it scares me. I always think that the next time she touches my hair she is going to give me the cut from hell.

Well keep doing what you are doing and good luck with your growth.

Well maybe the next time you go back and she sees that your hair is slammin she'll be quiet with all that "goop" mess.

Tell her y'all don't need no hateration in the stylerie!
laugh.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ] LOL, girl that was funny!
laugh.gif

I don't have no sense girl. lol
Actually I'm goin to the salon today for my 12 week texturizer touch up and I'm antsy about what she will say. *sigh* My stylist has always been complimentary and encouraging before but some of these stories just make me nervous. I think I've made some good progress since the last time I saw her so I'm just hoping there won't be any hateration in MY stylerie this time.

pebbles said:
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ] LOL, girl that was funny!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I needed that one this mornin'

Back