My hairline..a few progress photos

Anonymous1

sliding under the radar
Last edited:

Anonymous1

sliding under the radar
@Anonymous1
Thanks for keeping up posted. Your progress is beautiful.....Yes, you are an inspiration!

@soupreem27
Looking good! Thank you for posting.

Thanks so much. The procedure really boosted my confidence. I would never wear my hair pulled back. This was one of the reasons I stayed relaxed so long because I could always wear a rollerset and hide my edges. Now I'm fully natural and love it.

abcd09

Anonymous1

your progress is great! Just curious, what made you decide to go natural? Did the surgeon recommend it or was it a personal decision?

ilong

God's Own
@Anonymous1 - that is fabulous. I am so happy for you!!!! Please do share some current photos of your hairline and progress. I can only imagine the sense of relief and confidence it brings.
I put my hair up in an updo style last night and looking at my sparse left side was depressing so I'm leaning towards the procedure. With the FUE, there is no surgical incision correct? Some centers are advertising a NeoGraft procedure. Heading back to Google and YouTube for more info.

ilong

God's Own
The procedure took about 7 hours from start to finish. I just wore my hair down and straight for about 2 weeks and then got a sew-in leaving the entire hairline and transplant area out.

It's not like Bosely. It's just one doctor. He is out of New Orleans.

www.myhairbacknola.com is where you can get some information
@Anonymous1 - I've added the doctor info, at the link, to the Hair Transplant thread for research/reference purposes.

LostInAdream

@Anonymous1 thanks for bumping. You were my inspiration to get a transplant. I’m a year and 2 months out and loving my progress. Did yours continue to fill in after the 1 year mark?