My hair's acting funny...

metro_qt

I'm finding out that Everytime I use heat on my hair, when I want to go back to curly, my hair becomes very porous. I only use heat 3 times/ year, and as some of you may remember, I had my hair pressed at the end of december.

My hair has started acting funny. Since i've washed out that press, I've done an aphogee protein treatment, and a motions cpr deep condition. Then I left my hair alone doing braid outs and twists outs, while deep conditioning once/week.

This week, actually washing my hair daily, i've noticed that the front is drying really fast... like in the space of 3 minutes, while the rest of my hair dries at it's normal rate of a couple of hours...

Also the hair in front gets wet, but then doesn't drip water. Like it can't hold water. Once dry, that hair is all frizzy.

Last night, I slept with Roux porosity control and Cpr in my hair to see if that would help. It made things a little better. I left a little roux porosity control on the front section of my hair under my gel today too.

Any more suggestions on what I can do to return my hair to normal porosity?
(I'm also experiencing more breakage right now... I know that's because of the hard press i got, but i was hoping the aphogee protein treatment would've helped.)

Thanks in advance!

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
It sounds like the Roux is doing you some good. Maintain some consistancy with that and have plenty patience. Best wishes...:up: