My Latest Update

Tee

Are you sure? I'm checking out how she's grabbing the shower rod to model her hair :grin:.

Both of you have beautiful hair. Thanks for sharing.

:lol: Yes I am sure. :lol: (Is that how we are suppose to do it? :giggle:

Thanks again all.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Tee, I know I've already sent you a message about your beautiful hair but I just wanted to come into this thread and say you make a sista wanna grab the scissors right now! (and my ends look good right now :lol:)

*Michelle*

I know I said this once, in this thread, but your hair is absolutely gorgeous! Please tell me you are entering in the Pantene contest...you and your friend!! So are you?

Tee

Okay ladies. For all who asked, here is my friend's Regimine.

Here message below.
----------------------
Greetings Queens…Thank you for your generous compliments and your interest in my hair care regimen. To answer a few questions…yes I am natural and I have been for over 6 years now. I have always been into hair care, it was something that just came naturally. I paid close attention to how my hair responded to different products, climates, water etc etc. Since we all have different hair types and diets, our hair may respond differently to certain products but I hope this info is useful to some if not all.

I am not into the "pre-pooing" lol but I have moisturized before shampooing. I am now using my own product because it is an all-natural conditioning moisturizer. I am also a very big advocate for herbs. These herbs can be used in a “Tincture” or a “Tea”. I don’t use growth aids but I am no stranger to herbs and I have formulated some remedies for friends and family that have/had issues with thinning, balding and unhealthy hair and YES they do work. (I don't have the cure for baldness, sorry) If you are interested or you have any questions please feel free to ask. It’s inexpensive. Here are a few of the herbs that improve hair health from the root to the shaft.

Burdock, Indian hemp, Nettle, Rosemary, Sage, Shave Grass, Wild Cherry Bark, Horse Tail.

GREAT VITAMINS…
B6
Folic Acid
Pre-natal vitamins work wonders
Biotin
PABA (para-amino-benzoic-acid
Niacin
Choline

NOW…for my regimen…I rotate periodically but I love all the products.

SHAMPOO-
1. Kenra – MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO or PLATINUM SHAMPOO
2. Biolage matrix - ULTRA HYDRATING

CONDITIONER
1. Biolage Matrix –ULTRA HYDRATING CONDITIONER
2. Kenra – MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER or PLATINUM RECONSTRUCTOR

DEEP CONDITIONER
Kenra - NOURISHING MASQUE

STYLING
Nexxus - HEAT PROTEXX
Chi- STYLING SERUM
Biosilk - SILK THERAPY SERUM
Biosilk - LIGHT HOLD MOUSSE
Kenra - PLATINUM SILKENING MIST
Kenra - CURL DEFINIG CREME 5
Kenra - PLATINUM SILKENING GLOSS

I use a CHI flat Iron and CHI professional dryer. But most importantly I CLIP MY ENDS!! The more frequently it’s done the less hair you have to trim. I do my own ends with professional hair shears. Good scissors make a huge difference. I keep a boars hair round brush, a denman brush wide tooth comb and a silk scarf or bonnet.

For straight styles I spray my hair with the NEXXUS heat protexx then blow dry with a concentrate nozzle, using the round brush in small sections. Cuts down on tangling and prevents heat damage. I am careful not to over dry my hair. If I have time I will sit under the hair dryer but usually I don't have the time. lol

For curly, natural or braid/twist out styles, I wash and I don't completely rinse out the Matrix Ultra Hydrating Conditioner. I leave a light film on my hair to coat the curls and make them easier to manage. "Squeaky" clean hair and curly/naturals don't work so well for me. I also lightly saturate my hair with a serum. Either CHI, Biosilk or Fantasia IC (that works great and is less expensive) I also use the denman brush and (sometimes) Biosilk light hold mousse to manage my hair. I usually let it air dry but if I have to I dry it fast I use the diffuser. Hair kept simple.

I may be forgetting something but feel free to contact me if you have any interest or inquiries. Healthy hair is my hobby! lol

Tee

Beautiful...Where can I find this hair Guru???
Va
Tee, I know I've already sent you a message about your beautiful hair but I just wanted to come into this thread and say you make a sista wanna grab the scissors right now! (and my ends look good right now :lol:)
Don't do it Supergirl!! Thanks.
I know I said this once, in this thread, but your hair is absolutely gorgeous! Please tell me you are entering in the Pantene contest...you and your friend!! So are you?
Thakns so much Michelle. I am kinda afraid they will think they have free will with my hair and jack me up. I know, I should chill huh?:blush:
i want both of yall reggies. Beautiful. Tee get her to join here. She's already popular now:lachen:
I really did :lol: I keep telling her. Maybe, just maybe.

*Michelle*

Thakns so much Michelle. I am kinda afraid they will think they have free will with my hair and jack me up. I know, I should chill huh?:blush:

I really did :lol: I keep telling her. Maybe, just maybe.

Girl with hair like THAT you would be one of the winners...NO DOUBT! And what would they need to do...I mean really. Your hair is stunningly beautiful!!

But honestly, I can't be mad at you. I wonder what they would require??? you need an agent!!??:blush::lachen:

Libra08

Thanks for her regime Tee, but now you know we have to see a picture of her hair in its natural state :giggle:

2Cute!

Tee, thanks so much for the gorgeous pics (before & after) and for your friends advice. Her hair is gorgeous also.

Such inspirations!