My Latest Update

Tee

Lovin those ends. But why did she have to cut so much?
To really even it out. When I got my very first Cut years ago, she (not my friend, the other lady that jacked my hair up) cut it on a slant. It was never really cut right but with some curls on the end, it wasn't really noticeable. Thanks Dee.

Last edited:

Tee

Awesome cut!! Im now wondering how your friends hair looks, whats her length?? What a great friend!!! Looks like silk girl, congrats!!!
Here is a pic of her hair. It's longer than I thought it was!! (It was in a curly ponytail when I saw it.) I attached the pic below.

Attachments

• DSC00149.jpg
    DSC00149.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

dlewis

I like her length. Tee why do you always have your chin down when you take pictures? It makes your hair appear shorter.

Amerie123

OMG!!!!! :drool: and this is the first time I :drool:ed in a thread for you and your friend. my eyes popped. looking great girl. you need to be in an ad or something.

Tee

I like her length. Tee why do you always have your chin down when you take pictures? It makes your hair appear shorter.
D, you noticed this too? I am told this often. I can't help it. It's habit I guess. I try so hard not to tilt my head back that I end up holding it down. I must try to do better. The first picture she took she touched my chin and lifted my head.

Last edited:

Cien

Pink is my signature color
Tee....

girl, you already know!!!!
I am just in total awe!!!!!! :love: Your girl's hair is breathtaking as well!!!!!

dlewis

D you noticed this too? I am told this often. I can't help it. It habit I guess. I try so hard not to tilt my head back that end up holding it down. I must try to do better. The first picture she took she touched my head and lifted my chin.

Yea, you need to work on that Tee. What's these ladies gonna do....accuse you trying to be something you're not? I wish they would.

ShiShiPooPoo

I can't even talk right now Tee...

Your hair is exactly how I want mine...dark and luscious! Beautiful isn't even enough!

Desarae

OMG I Love it! I am a sucka for clean ends and your friends hair....the TRUTH! Is she a stylist or a forum member, or just blessed with the knowledge? I wanna see her DD and DH's hair now! WOW!

Tee

OMG I Love it! I am a sucka for clean ends and your friends hair....the TRUTH! Is she a stylist or a forum member, or just blessed with the knowledge? I wanna see her DD and DH's hair now! WOW!
She is not a stylist (but she should be)! She is not a member but I think I will get here. ;) Thanks.
Yea, you need to work on that Tee. What's these ladies gonna do....accuse you trying to be something you're not? I wish they would.
:kiss:

hairdrama:{

:drool:.............:drool:...........:lovedrool: your hair and your friend's

She did an exelent job, don't you just love it when you can trust someone like that........:look:

I bet your hair behaves so much better with those fresh ends.:lick:, love it!

Tee

:drool:.............:drool:...........:lovedrool: your hair and your friend's

She did an exelent job, don't you just love it when you can trust someone like that........:look:

I bet your hair behaves so much better with those fresh ends.:lick:, love it!
YES! ............................

Sunshine_One

Very BEAUTIFUL Tee!!!!!

Um.....yeah I'd let your friend trim my hair too!!!:grin: Her hair is beautiful also. Great progress lady!!!!

I have been on a journey to WL hair and haven't done much to my hair lately due to life events. I went to visit a friend in Va this weekend and she blowdried and flat ironned my hair. (She used her Chi.)

She did an awesome job. After she finished my hair she said, "You know we need to cut these ends right?" Well, she has beautiful hair and so does her DH and DD. I knew I could trust her not to cut off my hair. It came out great. :happydance:

I wasn't upset or nervous about her cutting my hair. I would rather have beautiful healthy ends than a string of hair touching WL. My goal was full WL then cutting it back slowly to keep even blunt ends. So I guess I am back on my journey again. Just had to share!

I have the pictures in my fotki too.

ETA.....Sooner girl asked to see a picture of my friend's hair. Here it is.