My Messy Updo/Bun Pics

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
Just pincurl it up the night before to keep the volume.

I really like the style you did. I wonder if my hair is enough to do that, and that clip is so cute. Where did you get it?

Thanks! Your hair looks to be about the same length as mine so I'm sure you can do it. I got the clip from the BSS. But Sally's and Walmart have them also.

ETA: Sorry, I didn't mean to say Walmart had these. They have a pretty metal butterfly barrette though. But that metal one could pull out your strands. The one at Sally's is the nicer brown one and it's about $5 and the basic black one like this is at the BSS for about $1.

Last edited:

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
Beautiful messy updo! If you are like me, I sometimes create a masterpiece and then can't figure out how to make it look like that again.

Would love to hear the steps you did to arrive at this result. Share the knowledge!

You are soooo right on that. :grin: I tried to do it again this morning to do a tutorial and it's okay but just different of course. I'm working on that tutorial now and I'll post it as soon as I can.

BostonMaria

Loves it!!!!

I have one of those ponytail holders (or whatever its called) and I got it in Boston, but I can't seem to find it anywhere else. Not even Sally's.

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
Loves it!!!!

I have one of those ponytail holders (or whatever its called) and I got it in Boston, but I can't seem to find it anywhere else. Not even Sally's.

Have you tried your local BSS? I thought I'd never find nice ones in there but I did. Sally's only has the brown one and it's much nicer but more expensive.