My Natural Hair (Pics)

Channy31

Beautiful hair! You should definitely do more natural styles like the ones Whimsy suggested. I'm not sure where you are located but as the weather starts warming up wash n goes are great!

Located in England and its currently snowing haha, if summer ever comes I'll be wearing them (hopefully) :grin:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
I suggest watching Mahogany Curls on you tube for some styling suggestions. She has great tutorials for curly hair.

As for your hair type I say 3b/3c.

Aviah

I think your hair would look great as a wash n go. I understand the weather being a drag here though, especially recently. Try flaxseed gel and an oil for it, great hold and moisture on the cheap! It should last a few days also. There's plenty on youtube on how to keep it going. The downside is that with the cold dry weather recently it might dry it out too much.

Mystic

Wow! your curls are so beautiful and you are afraid to wear it curly? That is really really a shame. Some people would love to hair your curls..., wear it out with pride.

Channy31

I suggest watching Mahogany Curls on you tube for some styling suggestions. She has great tutorials for curly hair.

As for your hair type I say 3b/3c.

Thanks yes I think its 3b./3c too :)

I've seen a few a while back I'll have another look :) Thank you :grin:

Channy31

I think your hair would look great as a wash n go. I understand the weather being a drag here though, especially recently. Try flaxseed gel and an oil for it, great hold and moisture on the cheap! It should last a few days also. There's plenty on youtube on how to keep it going. The downside is that with the cold dry weather recently it might dry it out too much.

Thanks, yes I'm hoping after the weekend spring will set in and i'll be able to try out some nice styles without the dryness :yep:

Channy31

Wow! your curls are so beautiful and you are afraid to wear it curly? That is really really a shame. Some people would love to hair your curls..., wear it out with pride.

Thank you so much :D Im on my way to wearing them out, my boyfriend likes it too so the next step is just to wear it out in a more public setting!