My new haircut ~Pic~

I know I have been saying that I want to cut my hair for the longest.

Some gave advise that I should cut back some bit by bit, then cut it really short.

I used to have a really short haircut back in high school that I loved and I always thought that it was the style that best suited me. Long hair seems to make me look older so I decided that Imma cut it.

This is how it looked at my senior prom. It was longer here than I used to wear it. This is a bad pic but its the best Im willing to do right now. :lol: I think I'll get my hair rollerset one more time, then Im going to shave it in the back and return to my old school "Halle" cut. I love the new pixis but I cant maintain that day to day. :nono:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
That is such a cute and youthful picture of you! I still think you look young with your current long hair too. :yep:

winnettag

That is such a cute and youthful picture of you! I still think you look young with your current long hair too. :yep:

I came in here thinking you cut it already, lol.

I agree that you look youthful with long hair as well, but it's your head.

Qtee

I came in here thinking you cut it already, lol.

I agree that you look youthful with long hair as well, but it's your head.

LOL..me too..

OP: I luv the new cuts today..I just always hated short hair on me..tooooo much work IMO..but from the pic..it suits u very much..Just dont 4get to post pics after..

dlewis

I don't think you should cut it. At least with it longer you can bun if you don't feel like doing it. You will stay doing your hair with it short like that. You have 4 kids, a house to run and starting a new messy hobby...will you have time for primping and curling after getting clay in your hair?

Chocolatelove2010

Just cut a fringe... and pin your hair up. You can't really tell how short your hair is in that pic.

Ahhhh the pic is too cute! You look beautiful.

Janet'

I think that you should do what makes you happy! What about you transitioning, are you still going to do that too?

^^^ I got it relaxed10 days or so ago. :blush:

It wont take all that much to maintain. I NEVER did my hair in high school. I got it done once a week or so, and she would curl it with those teeny barrels and the curls would stay for a week or more. Otherwise I wore it flat.

Thx everybody!

BostonMaria

Where do you live? I'm about to send some ninjas over there to karate chop sense into you! LOL I don't want you to cut your hair, but do whatever you feel makes you happy.

Mrs.Green

This an early April Fools joke :scratchch or you just starting this thread for us to talk you out of it :look: :lol:

You are pretty with short or long hair. I hope you don't cut it though :nono:

Allandra

That is a cute style on you. I like it, and I also like your hair long. ps. Are you still going natural?

momi

I cut mine about that short 2 years ago and cried myself to sleep for a week...

Do what you think is best - just sharing my experience.

WhipEffectz1

Your poor husband must be going crazy. Men don't be liking their wives to be too pick-headed. lol! The style looks cute on you though. I too subscribe to the school of thought that long hair ages some people. I will probably keep a chin to shoulder length cut once I hit forty.

RegaLady

I think your picture looks so pretty. You really have the face for short hair. I know how you feel. Do whats best for you!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I love your hair either way. I enjoyed my hair in the Halle cut when I had it in HS. If I had the courage, I would likely BC and go back to that cut. I found that hair cut so easy to manage. Long hair is nice and convenient on super lazy days but I'm starting to question the point. I keep it PS all the time so no one really sees my length so with that in mind, what's the point of having it?? *shrug* Do what makes you happiest. I support you either way.

ShiShiPooPoo

Girl puhleeeze. Folks will act like you ate your arm off at the shoulder when you cut your hair. You can grow it back if you want. I say do what makes you feel good. We spend too much time as it is concerned about others.

kandake

Go for it. Short hair looks good on you. My hair was like that for about ten years before I decided to grow it out when I joined this board. I'll probably cut it short again after I get over proving that my hair can grow.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I always liked that style. For me though, it seemed more work when I had it short. I couldn't keep it up and it seemed to grow fast. It looks great on you and if it was easy, go for it. It will grow back if you change your mind.

nysister

If you feel the length is aging you, perhaps you just need to add more curl and give it some body. I'm partial to short cuts as well, but perhaps you should keep it long through the winter, and than see how you feel about it in summer. Whatever you do, I'm sure you'll look great.

Nonie

OP, you're making my head spin. I thought I'd be seeing a big ol' puff in a year or two and now that's not happening even? :whyme:

I think you'll look cute, but I'm mad you stopped transitioning. Boo! I loved your big hair.