My Praise Dance Debut

Zeal

Hello all. Sunday is our praise dance debut.:) It will be our First Fruit. Please pray for us. We are dancing to I'll Trust You Lord by Donnie McClurkin.

Shout out to SayLeesa04 and littleaudie. Thanks for your advice. I really like my hair slicked back. If may fac was not big. I would consider this a regular style.

I am just glad the dance instructor pushed the dance back. We were supposed to dance to Don't Cry by Kirk Franklin. That song gets to me and I probably would not have been able to dance. I would have been all slumped over.:lachen:

Sweet C

Hey fellow praise dancers! I'm telling God is doing an awesome thing with the ministry of dance that will allow HIM to be glorifyied even more by his people. Just remember for you and the whole team to be prayed up b/c as Shekinah would say there is truly a healing, warfare, and worship in the dance. I pray that the glory of God will fall in the atmosphere like never before while you and the dance team are ministering before the people!

Zeal

Sweet C said:
Hey fellow praise dancers! I'm telling God is doing an awesome thing with the ministry of dance that will allow HIM to be glorifyied even more by his people. Just remember for you and the whole team to be prayed up b/c as Shekinah would say there is truly a healing, warfare, and worship in the dance. I pray that the glory of God will fall in the atmosphere like never before while you and the dance team are ministering before the people!

Thank you so much!

Tonight is our dressed rehersal.

Be Blessed

Nice & Wavy

There is nothing like dancing before the Lord!

I will pray for you...I'm sure you all will be blessed!

SayLeesa04

I love to dance of off don't cry!! Girl the Holy Spirit is in that song!!

Be blessed w/YA's Speed

Leesa G.

Zeal

Well yall the spirit moved. Everyone liked it. My sister cried. More people want to join now. Praise God!

It was our Chorus' Anniversary. Before we dance, Pastor sang "To God Be the Glory" The song always makes me cry. The Pastor could not sing because he was crying. He got it back together and continued. By time the song was over it was time for us to get in our prayer circle and then dance. I was still crying.

I was praying, LORD please help me to keep it together.