My product got discontinued. Help!

tmhuggiebear

So after a year of being cheaping and stalking this site for free I was finally forced to join by the discontinuation of my favorite hair product. The product that is lost and gone forever is Anita's Hair Oil made by Warm Spirit. My hair has gotten so much better since I've been using this product and I need a replacement asap. The ingredients in it are as follows:
Safflower oil
Sweet Almond oil
Wheat Germ oil
Olive oil
Sage oil
Vitamin e
Vitamin B
Jojoba oil

Does anyone know of any other natural hair products with similiar ingredients. I am dying without my Anita Hair Oil. Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Kayanna1212

Well maybe you can try to contract your own oil with those Oils into one like save that oil bottle and just get those oils

tmhuggiebear

yea I thought about making it myself, which is something that I may actually have to do. I was just being lazy and hoping that I could find another similiar product. Besides, where would I find Safflower oil, sage oil, and wheat germ oil? Are those sold in stores?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
There's an oil that's sold at CVS, Walgreens, etc....Not Wonder 8... It's called Miracle something or something Miracle Oil. It has LOTS of great oils in it and it's cheap

Last edited:

msa

You could definitely make it yourself. I know Whole Foods has all of the oils and most of them are right next to each other.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
You can also get some great, yummy oils online from www.fromnaturewithlove.com

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I would make My Own. Actually, the oils you've listed sounds like something I have mixed up. That way, You'll have the products on hand, can use them for multiple things, You'll never have to worry about it being Discontinued AND You can create different versions of it by adding additional (different oils) and you may end up creating something you like much better.

tmhuggiebear

Thanks for the suggestions girls. I guess it really does make sense to make my own. And lucky for me there is a Whole foods right around the corner from me in Princeton. And I will definitely stop by CVS and get that Miracle Oil that was mentioned also.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
yea I thought about making it myself, which is something that I may actually have to do. I was just being lazy and hoping that I could find another similiar product. Besides, where would I find Safflower oil, sage oil, and wheat germ oil? Are those sold in stores?

You can get them all (and much, much more) pretty much at any specialty Health Food Store or probably a chain like Whole Foods. I prefer specialty Health Food Stores that specialize in herbs and herbal medicine.

Msmia

Hot Six Oil:

Olive Oil , Canola Oil , Wheat Germ Oil , Sweet Almond Oil , Safflower Oil , Castor Oil , Sesame Oil , Vitamin E , Vitamin A , Vitamin D , Cyclomethicone , Sheep Sorrell , Yarrow , Slippery Elm Bark , Sage , Henna , Comfrey , Burdock Root , Ginseng , Goldenseal , Cherry Bark , Black Walnut , Chamomile , Alfalfa , Hyssop , Wheat Germ , Fragrance

byrdmail

:sad: I used to use the Anita's Hair Oil on my son's hair. I miss the oil as well as the whole Warm Spirit line. My rep told me Warm Spirit went bankrupt.

Barbara

Princess
Hot Six Oil:

Olive Oil , Canola Oil , Wheat Germ Oil , Sweet Almond Oil , Safflower Oil , Castor Oil , Sesame Oil , Vitamin E , Vitamin A , Vitamin D , Cyclomethicone , Sheep Sorrell , Yarrow , Slippery Elm Bark , Sage , Henna , Comfrey , Burdock Root , Ginseng , Goldenseal , Cherry Bark , Black Walnut , Chamomile , Alfalfa , Hyssop , Wheat Germ , Fragrance

This is an excellent oil blend, and it smells good, too.

honeisos

:sad: I used to use the Anita's Hair Oil on my son's hair. I miss the oil as well as the whole Warm Spirit line. My rep told me Warm Spirit went bankrupt.
oh goodness :( is that what happened? i used to use and sell it too a few years ago , but it got too costly But still have my soy candles! i loved their products . i started using lime and mango but now they put mineral oil in their oil mix now ....so i have to start looking again too .

Last edited:

tmhuggiebear

Yea they went bankrupt. My mom used to sell the products. I know that one girl who got rich from Warm Spirit was trying to buy the company to save it but she couldn't afford it.

n_vizion

Mixing your oils is a great alternative. Lucky for us, the internet makes finding such oils much easier then it was years ago. I'm working on creating an oil blend for the most "moisturizing" oils out there. So far so good. I made a batch for my mother-in-law who has type 3 hair. Her hair felt like butter and had a great shine.
She liked it so much that she left her hair products at my house when she went back to California.

I was flattered.