Question My profile picture cannot be changed

petitefille

I dont know how you're supposed to do it but i did it by clicking on "private messages" and "edit profile pic" was on the left hand side. My thread got a bunch of views and no replies either :/

LiftedUp

Thank you for your response petitefille. First I went to the UserCP then edit profile picture and it didn't work, I tried it your way now and it still didn't work. Admin please assist.

Natural Glow

Are you trying to change our Avatar which will show when you are posting a message when on the forum, or the pic that will show as your profile picture when someone clicks your name?

Thank you for your response petitefille. First I went to the UserCP then edit profile picture and it didn't work, I tried it your way now and it still didn't work. Admin please assist.

LiftedUp to edit the pic people will seen when posting on the forum: Go to Control Panel > Under Settings and Options> Edit Avatar. Use a pic of your choice . Is that what you are looking to change?

The profile pic is what people will see when they click your name and see your profile. Go to Control panel> Under Your Profile >Edit profile picture

cherrlaw

Are you trying to change our Avatar which will show when you are posting a message when on the forum, or the pic that will show as your profile picture when someone clicks your name?

LiftedUp to edit the pic people will seen when posting on the forum: Go to Control Panel > Under Settings and Options> Edit Avatar. Use a pic of your choice . Is that what you are looking to change?

The profile pic is what people will see when they click your name and see your profile. Go to Control panel> Under Your Profile >Edit profile picture

Thank you Natural Glow, I thought the [profile pic was the one that shows when you post in the Forums...you've been very helpful...