My progress

MAMATO

My progress one year later (pics incl )

That is my first time posting progress pics... so sorry for any inconvenience in advance :grin:
I started last year (feb 08) with shoulder length and lots of postpartum shedding... Now I am on my way to MBL,so so far I am happy with my progress since I am 5'9 :yep:

NB: What do you guys think, can I claim MBL :)

ETA: I finally got my final verdict from my preferred hairstylist and official trimmer, my lovely husband. I asked him to trim my hair like he does as usual twice a year. His answer
Quote "Honey, let's wait 2 or 3 months until you get to MBL before we trim it".

:lachen:He knows what MBL is, even if he barely speaks english (we are French Canadians). I was right on the floor laughing:lachen:... They do listen to us:yep:
I will post pics then when I get there :grin:

Attachments

• Myhair3.jpg
    Myhair3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 514
  • mYPROGRESS.jpg
    mYPROGRESS.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:

CarLiTa

BEAUTIFUL!!!

you ladies make me want to get back in the game, lol. I NEED to get back in the game and stop looking like such a mess.

anyway:lol: your hair is gorgeous!!!

MAMATO

My regimen is simple: LOW and I mean really LOW manipulation and KISS...

DC with Lekair Cholesterol and wheat germ oil (or avocado oil)
Clarifying shampoo: I clarify at least every other week with shikakai bar or Suave shampoo because I like to keep my scalp clean.
Shampoo once a week with either CON or some JOICO moisture
Rinse with Aphogee 2 min rec or Joico Moisture
Leavin: Rusk Smoother (Love it)
Moisturizer: I apply a bit of NTM leavin first on my ends and seal with a drop of My homemade mix of shea butter daily...
For the bling: A drop of Jasmine oil (contains mineral oil but my hair loves it)

At night, cross wrap, real silk scarf... In the morning my hair is up in a jaw clip, I rarely bun because I am not patient enough, but I may try it in the future...

MAMATO

So what do yall think, can I claim MBL ... it would be funny to go from SL to MBL after one year of healthy hair care :)

Mook's hair

B-Yoo-Tee-Ful Hair!
Now spill it!
How often do you use heat?
What and your conditioners
and ARe you a do it yourselfer or a Salon Sista!

MAMATO

B-Yoo-Tee-Ful Hair!
Now spill it!
How often do you use heat?
What and your conditioners
and ARe you a do it yourselfer or a Salon Sista!

I must admit I use heat more often then I'd like too, I flat iron probably once a month. On a weekly basis, I airdry or dry under the hooded dryer (loose hair, I dont know how to rollerset wet hair). Right after that I slightly blowdry the roots to straighten the new growth...and I finish the look with my giant Caruso rollers for some big curls:grin: I am do-it-yourselfer all the way, I've always been, relaxers included... I am too impatient to waste my time in a beauty salon:nono:

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
Sooooooooooo beautiful! My reggie is basically the same as yours and it works for me! Congrats!