My protective style

laketta

I figured that I post this since the "My boyfriend hates my protective styles" thread was so popular. I wanted to share with the board my protective style that I am wearing right now. I used this same style to transition out of my relaxer and I wear it now to give my hair a rest from pressing it. I love it. I can always depend on my trusty cornrow curly ponytail. It is a get up and go hairstyle and it keeps my hair warm (almost like a hat sometimes
My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind it either. He says it's cute. Don't mind the camera phone shot, I'm still learning how to take good pictures with it.

laketta

I wish I could do this myself. I can only plait too. My stylist does it and she doesn't pull too tight either.

TinyT

I think the style is beautiful, I have been meaning to PM you since your my hair buddy and all. School has really had me busy. I hope you have been doing well!

Tracy

laketta

This is actually my "lazy" style. When I get this done I just wash it, deep condition braid and insert a gigantic curly ponytail (with tracks). I used two packs for this. I love big hair I just can't help myself with that. The bigger the better! Because My hair is in one state for a period of time, I use very light jojoba oil to keep my scalp from drying and that's it.

TinyT

My hair is really growing too. For now I have my hair in two big flat twists as a protective style. I love this style and will leave it like that for 3-4 days at a time.