My REAL hair progression 2005-2008

MissMusic

I'm helping my sister figure out how to retain her hair length (she's never been able to in a relaxed state), and so she's been scouring LHCF and visiting many people's fotki's including my own occassionally. Well, my sister was looking at my fotki and she was wondering why I locked the natural album, because she felt like people couldn't really see where my hair journey began. I explained it to her and she decided to fix my obstacle.

So, she gathered pictures from my fotki, facebook and family pictures and put them in an album on my fotki. I added the captions with the dates, so feel free to look:

http://public.fotki.com/MissMusic/progress-pics-from-/

MissMusic

Great progress! What made you go back to relaxed hair?

I'd been natural forever and keeping hair straight in the humidity in Florida for more than a day is a task beyond all other tasks. So, I decided why not? I see relaxed vs natural as a style choice and not as a lifestyle.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Lookin good girl! You've come a long way!

That was nice of your sis, to put together all of your pics like that :yep:

hopeful

Your sister was right! I really enjoyed that, loved how you dated everything too. Thank you for sharing your progress with us.

Mandy4610

Nice progress. I was gonna leave a comment in your album, but fotki is acting up today. I have not been able to leave comments for some reason.:nono:
Anyway...Beautiful hair!