My Review of Organix Products I Ordered

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Well, where shall I start. I'll start by saying that you cannot beat this product line on scent and I would say they are worth at least a one time buy just for the scent. Whatever you don't like can double as shave lotion!

Vanilla Silk Conditioner

This one is probably the best smelling. They promote this one as their "soft & silky" conditioner. It smells like a freshly baked vanilla cake with delicious vanilla icing. It detangles very well and I noticed how it softened my hair almost instantly when I applied it. But the real test is how my hair air dries after using this product and it wasn't so great. There wasn't really moisture or silkiness to my hair after it dried, and this is how I test a conditioner for TRUE moisturizing. This might make a good CW condish for those that are daily CWers. For me, it's now shaving lotion!

Coconut Milk Conditioner

This one smells yummy too. They call this one their nourishing conditioner. It detangles, but not as well as Vanilla Silk. It's thicker than the Vanilla Silk. My hair was more moisturized with this one, but still not wonderfully moisturized or anything like that.

Shea Butter

This one smells exactly like Kenra MC. It's an excellent detangler as well. They say this one is their smoothing conditioner. This one is probably the most moisturizing of the three. I've had better moisture from other conditioners. I'll probably use this one again though.

You should note that I am 8 weeks post relaxer. I am curious about how these would function on hair not so far out from the last relaxer.

Oh I must not forget about the Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage serum. So far, I really do like the serum. It's my fave of their products that I've tried. It smells great and is a good smoother and detangler. I bet it would turn a rollerset into a shiny dream. :up:

Bump--I know some are looking for more reviews on these products.

They have a new Mocha Espresso conditioner that I'd love to try just for the scent. :)

The only one ive tried is the Vanilla Silk Shampoo and it is now my staple shampoo!
I love this stuff and it sulfate free:grin:
Its very detangling and smoothing, lathers quickly, and doesnt leave my hair feeling stripped.
Now im interrested in trying the Vanilla Silk Cond.

I regularly use the Vanilla Silk and Coconut Milk poos & conditioners. I like this line, I'm a sucker for sulfate free poo and yummy smelling products. :grin:

Back