my short hair grow out challenge

chocolate

whyme.gif
I have been reading a lot of the posts trying to create a hair regimine for myself. Here are my future plans starting in June, I made a challenge for myself, anyone wiith 4 a/b natural hair, that started wth 2nchs or less, and have had har growth success, please share your regmne. (the letter eye does'nt work on my laptop, please excuse) Ok,

shampoo= thnkng about Eulence shampoo, 2x per week, condton 2x per week, use Eulence har repar for deep cond. once a week, spray wth nfusum 23 damaged har every day.

vts= one omega 3 per day, 6 roex ultmate calcum mneral formula per day. no exercse yet, 32 ounces of water per day.

keep my har braded, (how long should me keep brads n) after 2 months seems like it wll dread. Any suggestons to my purposed regmene, or tweaks, please advse, would lke to have 4-5 nches by December, Ls that unrealstic. please respond

girl it it definatly possibly to gain 3 inches by december coz that means u'll be gettin 1/2 an inch a month which is the average growth rate....all u have to do is make sure that u keep all the growth u get
smile.gif

the vits will definatly help and exercise too and the most u shud really keep hair braided for is 8 weeks coz it may couse hair matting.

happy hair growin and keep us posted!!

December 27th my head was bald. It grew about 5 inches in 5 months, but due to trimming I only have about 3-4 inches of hair. I think hair grows regardless of what we do to it. All we have to do is to very gentle with our hair and keep it moisturized to KEEP the lenght we grow.

Thanks organice..., and ngaa for your advce, pardon spellng the damn letter eye and others are messng up
smile.gif
Also should deep condton wth brads my har, checked the har lady's site, but don't beleve eye saw anything

well i dont kno coz others do but i never have done coz ifind that my hair gets all the moisture it needs wit the s curl and coz i deep condition before and after havin the braids

[ QUOTE ]
whyme.gif
I have been reading a lot of the posts trying to create a hair regimine for myself. Here are my future plans starting in June, I made a challenge for myself, anyone wiith 4 a/b natural hair, that started wth 2nchs or less, and have had har growth success, please share your regmne. (the letter eye does'nt work on my laptop, please excuse) Ok,

shampoo= thnkng about Eulence shampoo, 2x per week, condton 2x per week, use Eulence har repar for deep cond. once a week, spray wth nfusum 23 damaged har every day.

vts= one omega 3 per day, 6 roex ultmate calcum mneral formula per day. no exercse yet, 32 ounces of water per day.

keep my har braded, (how long should me keep brads n) after 2 months seems like it wll dread. Any suggestons to my purposed regmene, or tweaks, please advse, would lke to have 4-5 nches by December, Ls that unrealstic. please respond

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds great except I would not shampoo 2x a week. I would condition wash or rinse every day, but if you must shampoo--no more than 1x a week.

Lakinkyfemme

Back