My sister's hair (with PICTURES :))

She's not super tall...I'd say 5'5" or maybe 5'6" :yep: She said she could only model in a "nasty magazine" because she's heavy-chested, so she'd rather not :lachen:
Her stylist is scissor-happy and has no business coming near anyone's head with anything sharp :nono:

lolll at the bolded:lachen::lachen::lachen: you aree the biznazzz and i lurb u:blowkiss:

Last edited:
Do you still live there? We go there every summer with my parents, and my parents go every February as well. LOVE it. We've stayed at various places, most recently La Terrace, but we're very rarely actually in our rooms; we pretty much just chill at beaches and jewelry shop. The beaches are so phenomenal...

Yes I live here. The beaches are nice. You should visit in April for carnival.

Very beautiful sister. You two look just alike. Should we be expecting your sis to join us here soon? LOL! :)

Wow, look at the beautiful genes run in your family. The two of you are very pretty and the hair is flawless. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Both you and your sister are beautiful with beautiful hair! Then you have the nerve to be going to law school. The gall of you to be pretty and smart! LOL :giggle:

Back