My SO is RUINING my hair. Please help.

Get creative chile!! Flip the script (if you get my drift...) hang your head off the bed (the extra ummm....circulation will be good for your scalp)!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:Too funny!

get satin sheets and bobby pin the satin cap to your head. After the big "O" :grin:take the bobby pins off and fall asleep satisfied and peacefully...or lustfully whateva rocks ya boat!:rolleyes:

Get your cowgirl hat out and ride the bull.

:blush::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I usually just throw it back in a bun with some bobby pins. I also have satin sheets and pillow cases.

We have an agreement though. If he totally messes up my hair then he has to buy me a new product.

psh, I'm quick to move my head and look at him crazy!...

you aitn pullin my weave out..shot unless you want to pay for a new one....:lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Y'all are crazy........but I agree, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do........my biggest problem is in the shower:blush::blush::blush:.........doing extra curricular activities in the shower means extra hair washing or conditioning or manipulation or whatever is necesary afterwards.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:. Thats my problem that i am yet to find a solution too. For now I say....Oh well:ohwell::ohwell:

yes maam! It wasnt bad in the summer bc I used to cowash all the dang time....but these days I try to make my rollersets last at least 3 or 4 days before I wash again. Maybe u can wear a showercap? Or would that ruin his fantasy? :lachen:You just reminded me of the time in my old apartment where we broke down the shower door by accident:nono:....good times, good times!:drunk: lol...

WOWWWW is what I've gots to say about this thread!!:blush:

I'm glad somebody brought this up. I erhm...don't know how to be on top (which is something for a whole nother thread), so I guess I'll have to use other techniques.

Where does one buy satin sheets? Just out of curiousity....:look:

My SO suggests that you try it doggy style and for once he is interested in what is going on in this blog :yep:

yes maam! It wasnt bad in the summer bc I used to cowash all the dang time....but these days I try to make my rollersets last at least 3 or 4 days before I wash again. Maybe u can wear a showercap? Or would that ruin his fantasy? :lachen:You just reminded me of the time in my old apartment where we broke down the shower door by accident:nono:....good times, good times!:drunk: lol...
Girl...What on earth style were you and your man doing??????:lachen::lachen::lachen:. ....Ok, I think I know.....we had a similar situation.....wth the shower curtain.....:yep::blush::look::lachen:.
I have tried the shower cap thing:nono::nono::nono:..Not very attractive:perplexed:perplexed

Girl enjoy your man and let him play with your hair...just tell him don't pull it so hard! They like playing with our hair during "relations"

Right now my SO is deployed, but when he comes back; I will taking over in that category. I am an expert and horse ridding just for that reason.:grin:

LMAO:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:I love LHCF!!!

All fours...wear a bonnet...get on top...tie it up really really tight or tie him up :grin:

A far as pulling hair I don't know...I used to enjoy have my hair pulled but since joining LHCF :ohwell: wellll

Oh wait tie it up realy tight and wear a wig yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh :grin:

Girl I can see him reaching up to pull my hair..... and that wig comes flying off..... :ohwell: :look: hahaha

See this is why I love LHCF! Ya'll are so awesome.

Back